App description: The sequel to the smash hit phenomenon that took the world by storm!

Temple Run redefined mobile gaming. Now get more of the exhilarating running, jumping, turning and sliding you love in Temple Run 2!

Navigate perilous cliffs, zip lines, mines and forests as you try to escape with the cursed idol. How far can you run?!

FEATURES

* Beautiful new graphics
* Gorgeous new organic environments
* New obstacles
* More powerups
* More achievements
* Special powers for each character
* Bigger monkey!!!

Become a fan of Temple Run on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/TempleRun

Follow Temple Run on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/TempleRun

Echoseven's comments:

01-16-2013, 06:36 AM
Instadownload!

01-16-2013, 06:44 AM
i never like that tilt sensor controls but will try coz its free...

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
01-16-2013, 07:02 AM
Downloaded it with my NZ account, now to play it... didnt like the first one very much but this seems like a huge improvement... although watching Sanukus video looks like he is running in circles.
01-16-2013, 07:05 AM
This is a worthy successor to the first game, definitely; it has that Rayman vibe of being a fuller-featured game than it actually is (not a bad thing). After a couple of longish runs where I only saw the same skypath-forest combination over and over, I was starting to suspect that this might have hit a wall very quickly, but then I ran headlong into the Indiana Jones-inspired minecart run, and those are always worth bonus points with me.

I can see the very limited range of environments getting old relatively quickly, though, so hopefully the developers have designed this sequel in such a way that new areas can be seamlessly added in over time to keep things fresh, and keep people playing.
01-16-2013, 07:13 AM
Gameplay on iPod touch 5th gen

P.S.Video still processing

Trading Contra Evolution,TweetBot,Bastion ,Bloons TD5 and Sonic CD for Amazon Gift Cards

01-16-2013, 07:35 AM
Pitfall took a few ideas off Temple Run, then Temple Run took some ideas from Pitfall...
How the wheel turns...
01-16-2013, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramon31 View Post
Pitfall took a few ideas off Temple Run, then Temple Run took some ideas from Pitfall...
How the wheel turns...
Truth be told.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-16-2013, 07:43 AM
That coin doubler on Sanuku's vid... Is a $5 instabuy.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-16-2013, 07:44 AM
Stupid NZ always gets everything first.. makes me a sad panda