Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-16-2013, 09:21 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Thanks for your feedback Mookmonster! Glad you like it

A lot of care has gone into the physics, and we try to balance it so that you can reach every area and that the ball moves at the right speed. I will look into this, taking your feedback into account.

Thanks again!

Derk
Old 01-16-2013, 09:22 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud tiger View Post
Keep looking but no sign in the UK yet....
It will be out tomorrow - the game is currently live in New Zealand and parts of Asia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by extreme472000 View Post
One question. Are there any plans for any american voice acting in the game?
When we have any budget for it, I will definitely consider this currently the voices are done by myself, my girlfriend, an intern, and my uncle.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:25 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Looks like a keeper to me. Finally, something a little different to hit the Appstore.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by derkdegeus View Post
A lot of care has gone into the physics, and we try to balance it so that you can reach every area and that the ball moves at the right speed. I will look into this, taking your feedback into account.
This game is really fun and totally unique, and I don't want my comments to be construed as making the game bad. I'm just a pinball nut, and I love my backhand shots!

Thanks for this awesome trip down a pinball wonderland!
Old 01-16-2013, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
I think I'll instabuy this. Just a buck, no IAP, ads or whatever and nice devs. Game looks really cool. Time to support 'em!

I already shot out messages to my buddies to get this!
It`s currently on Sale for the first few Days so I strongly would advise everyone who wants to play it to buy it when it does launch on their local iTunes Stores for the current price or otherwise they might regret it later on.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:41 AM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 4.x

Ik had een artikel gelezen over jullie studio en was al lang aan het wachten op de game, ik koop hem zo snel mogelijk!(:
Looking awesome!
Old 01-16-2013, 10:10 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

oh hell yes. been waiting for this. pinball + exploration?
Old 01-16-2013, 10:36 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

This game... is...

FANTASTIC.

Great physics, looks great on both the ipad3 and on the 4S, a charming cast and a pretty well designed adventure/pinball mashup.

There is also some good replayability in the form of challenges which is available on each of the stages. What i like about these challenges is that they dont make the game feel too repetitive, the devs did a good job here.

There is also a cutesy story of avenging or maybe rescuing, and whatever the outcome, Im glad there's a decent story.

The only downside, is that the cutscene dialogues may be too fast for others, and forwards automatically. Didnt bother me, but some might find it difficult to follow.

Overall a great game, definitely something that proves that pinball can be a good mechanic for an adventure game, and highly recommended!
Old 01-16-2013, 10:48 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
This game... is...

FANTASTIC.

Great physics, looks great on both the ipad3 and on the 4S, a charming cast and a pretty well designed adventure/pinball mashup.

There is also some good replayability in the form of challenges which is available on each of the stages. What i like about these challenges is that they dont make the game feel too repetitive, the devs did a good job here.

There is also a cutesy story of avenging or maybe rescuing, and whatever the outcome, Im glad there's a decent story.

The only downside, is that the cutscene dialogues may be too fast for others, and forwards automatically. Didnt bother me, but some might find it difficult to follow.

Overall a great game, definitely something that proves that pinball can be a good mechanic for an adventure game, and highly recommended!
I was already interested but thanks for the impressions. Instabuy!
Old 01-16-2013, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by derkdegeus View Post
It will be out tomorrow - the game is currently live in New Zealand and parts of Asia.

When we have any budget for it, I will definitely consider this currently the voices are done by myself, my girlfriend, an intern, and my uncle.
Thanks. Ill pick it up when it comes out. I love anything to do with Pinball !