App description: Balloon Range is another take at balloon popping game. The game mechanics are very simple - Pop festive colorful balloons as they gracefully glide up into the sky.

Do not let balloons escape!!!

At first you burst balloons just by tapping them. As your score grows you get additional power-ups to pop balloons en-masse and that may require tapping to be a bit more strategic.

How many balloons can u pop? Start playing and find out!

VSadov's comments:
Balloon Range is another take at balloon popping game. The game mechanics are very simple - do not let balloons escape. At first you do it just by tapping them, later you get additional power ups to pop balloons en-masse and that may require tapping to be a bit more strategic.

The main goal was to make a simple game, a kind of a time-waster that is nice looking and is not annoying. The animation is simple and fluid, there is no background music, no IAPs, no interstitial ads (but there is a banner). - All you need to do is to not let balloons escape. :-)

The game is supposed to be "not too easy and not too hard". Either extreme would be boring.
The highest known score is 20812, but I can see someone with good dexterity easily beating that.

The cost is Free so give it a tap.

yes, I am the developer. Questions and suggestions are welcome.

04-03-2015, 07:37 PM
I am confused. I get no points for smashing the wasp. Is that right?
04-04-2015, 12:49 PM
That is actually a bee :-)
The Bee is on your side. He flies around and pops some balloons at random which makes your part a little easier. Tapping on the bee does not change the score. The bee just gets uhappy and stops helping you.
No worry! If current score permits the bee will come back after a cooldown.
05-07-2015, 07:57 PM
A new version has been published to the store.

What's New in Version 1.0.4
* Game Center leaderboards support
* General improvements