Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-23-2013, 05:59 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by killagod47 View Post
anyone have any advice on what stats to get up for paladin. I'm guessing damage, armor, and health but any good advice?
Put some into armor, so you won't get always knocked down. Then max out all the skills. When done with that put the points into damage, health, critical and armor. There are 99 levels, so that's 136 skill points left for the stats.
Old 01-23-2013, 06:04 PM

Default How To Unlock Skills?

This is a great game and I love the multiplayer especially. I want to know how to unlock the extra character skills. I am nearing level 50, but I have yet to find the SP points needed to unlock the active and passive skill sets?
Old 01-23-2013, 06:14 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleRocket View Post
This is a great game and I love the multiplayer especially. I want to know how to unlock the extra character skills. I am nearing level 50, but I have yet to find the SP points needed to unlock the active and passive skill sets?
You can only unlock skill points through leveling up. The max is 99, so keep going...
Old 01-23-2013, 06:20 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
SP needed to unlock the active and passive skills are the same points you use to allocate to your stats (hp, armor, etc.) You just need 2 SP for one level of the skill.
Old 01-23-2013, 06:30 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Guess someone didn't level to 50 the usual way
Old 01-23-2013, 06:50 PM
iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCREE View Post
Foursaken, can this be dealt with? The thing that makes this game great is the endless replayability that the multiplayer offers, and integrity matters in a scoreboard game. My passion for this is going to fade dramatically if this garbage spreads.
The reality, though, is that 99.9% of the players are never going to be anywhere near the top of the leaderboard, and so for sales it makes hardly any difference.
Old 01-23-2013, 07:02 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaviddesJ View Post
The reality, though, is that 99.9% of the players are never going to be anywhere near the top of the leaderboard, and so for sales it makes hardly any difference.
On a related note. It's pretty sad how few people are on the endless leaderboard and how many on co-op. It shows how few are gonna get to level 31 actually. Foursaken should give acces to the endless mode with crystals, or a separate IAP, but clearly state that it's obtainable for free if you beat the campaign.

Just a suggestion.
Old 01-23-2013, 07:11 PM

anyone wanna play coop got some extra time? GC is killagod47
Old 01-23-2013, 07:14 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primoz View Post
On a related note. It's pretty sad how few people are on the endless leaderboard and how many on co-op. It shows how few are gonna get to level 31 actually. Foursaken should give acces to the endless mode with crystals, or a separate IAP, but clearly state that it's obtainable for free if you beat the campaign.

Just a suggestion.
That's partially because today's gamers have ADD. People on forums and such are often completionists, but in general, people move from game to game fairly quickly. That's even more amplified in the mobile ecosystem, where so many new games are available on weekly basis, and for cheap!
Old 01-23-2013, 07:25 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

I am so bad at this game, not sure why though. I have been playing the first five stages over and over again to get crystals and level up the heroes because I can't get by stage 6. I must say I'm having a blast in the process. All of my heroes are at level 8. Is anyone else having this much trouble advancing?