★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-16-2013, 10:03 PM
Finally! I just slammed that buy button!
01-16-2013, 10:04 PM
YESSS OUT NOW!! downloading!

01-16-2013, 10:04 PM
The link is sending me to Bug Heroes. I don't remember iTunes links usually doing this when a game isn't available yet.

Edit: Works now! Still can't get TR2 though.

Twitter: @back2this
01-16-2013, 10:06 PM
Man, this is the sort of game I'm always looking for- fantasy RPG/strategy that's not cutesy or goofy. Looks awesome!! BOUGHT. ^__^
01-16-2013, 10:29 PM
Is there any way to repair your keep? I can seem to repair my walls but not the keep
01-16-2013, 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
Is there any way to repair your keep? I can seem to repair my walls but not the keep
Correct - this was a design decision. We want the player to be focusing on avoiding damage to the Keep, rather than just prolonging a battle. We also wanted to prevent the scenario where all your walls are destroyed and you're just strafing around with your hero, healing you Keep while picking off enemies one by one.

You can upgrade your keep for more durability in between stages though.

I guess think of the Keep like the lawn mowers in PvZ?
01-16-2013, 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
Nope, once your keeps health goes, down that's it. It's always key to make sure your walls are always repaired, especially if they're wooden walls.
01-16-2013, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Use the knight if your just starting he has offensive skills plus good defensive while the other two go one or another(at least to me they do)
All the heroes can be very powerful I do agree that Knight is the easiest to use, but as long as you really focus on protecting and healing your units, while giving them his passive buffs, Paladin is quite good as well - also his buffs are really great with a Knight teammate in co-op.

Engineer also has quite a different play style (with his Craftsman ability you can really upgrade your walls and get towers for cheap - I often focus purely on artillery and towers at first before I build a single unit with him).
01-16-2013, 10:54 PM
Does it have a good story?
01-16-2013, 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
It doesn't really have a story it has a couple lines each level but once you play the game itself with all the action then you will like it.
Actually the small blurbs and tidbits you get with each level do develop into an actual story as you progress... more like a history of whats happened I wonder if anyone will recognize what its similar to? But yeah, its definitely not a story centric game.