★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-16-2013, 08:10 AM
They have said yes this will work with 4th gen iPods!
01-16-2013, 08:11 AM
I been playing it on a 4 gen device works perfect.

01-16-2013, 08:13 AM
Im surprised this isnt getting more attention.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-16-2013, 08:15 AM
I know. This game is on par with bug heroes both are amazing games. There's also loads of replayabilty
01-16-2013, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
I been playing it on a 4 gen device works perfect.
Perhaps at this point you or the other early release promo code people could post more detailed impressions?
01-16-2013, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Perhaps at this point you or the other early release promo code people could post more detailed impressions?
Well guess I could since its out.

There's levels at my guess close to 30 and after each one you unlock either something defensive (castle wise) or offensive (units)

There is iap but its not needed as each level gets you one crystal and most to upgrade is 2 crystals but the last leveling requires 4.

Here's a tip your hero isn't a beast so units you will need.
01-16-2013, 08:53 AM
Hey guys, thanks for the thread! As those who know us know, we'll probably be glued to this thread 24/7 for the next few days, so be sure to post any questions, concerns, bug reports, suggestions, etc!

And as others have already said, yes it has single player campaign (an Endless mode is unlocked once you beat the 30 stage campaign), and yes there is co-op multiplayer. And yes it can run on any device 3GS/ipod touch 3g and up... and by run I actually mean it can run

We're also very far along in a HUGE update (I know, the game has just released ), with a competitive, 1v1 versus mode (Good vs Evil/Attack vs Defend), a single player siege mode (attack the castle as the Evil side!), new heroes, and alternate skins for each current hero!
01-16-2013, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foursaken_Media View Post
Hey guys, thanks for the thread! As those who know us know, we'll probably be glued to this thread 24/7 for the next few days, so be sure to post any questions, concerns, bug reports, suggestions, etc!

And as others have already said, yes it has single player campaign (an Endless mode is unlocked once you beat the 30 stage campaign), and yes there is co-op multiplayer. And yes it can run on any device 3GS/ipod touch 3g and up... and by run I actually mean it can run

We're also very far along in a HUGE update (I know, the game has just released ), with a competitive, 1v1 versus mode (Good vs Evil/Attack vs Defend), a single player siege mode (attack the castle as the Evil side!), new heroes, and alternate skins for each current hero!
Oh wow nice update. I noticed that it loads faster on touch 4 now yay
01-16-2013, 08:59 AM
Midnight is so far away
01-16-2013, 09:00 AM
Here's another tip there is difficulty levels but there heroes as knight is easy but if you beat a level you can replay it with a different hero and instead of one crystal you get two.