Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #321  
Old 01-17-2013, 08:58 PM
ninjackid ninjackid is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 9,524
Default

Damn, my connection acts up at all the wrong times!

Sorry, JBRUU, mines lagging really badly. Gotta try again later!



Maybe we can try again tomorrow or something. :/

Last edited by ninjackid; 01-17-2013 at 09:01 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #322  
Old 01-17-2013, 10:36 PM
ninjackid ninjackid is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 9,524
Default

Just beat all of the campaign levels as Knight!!!

Now to play them all over again as Paladin and Engineer! xD

I love this game!!!
Reply With Quote
  #323  
Old 01-17-2013, 11:00 PM
RichRuzz RichRuzz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 377
Default

Wish I could respec -___-

I'm trying to figure out which character I like best or feel is strongest. I've been doing Pally with HP regen aura and damage aura maxed so far.

Was thinking taunt + AoE attack maxed for Knight first.
Reply With Quote
  #324  
Old 01-17-2013, 11:05 PM
ninjackid ninjackid is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 9,524
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichRuzz View Post
Wish I could respec -___-

I'm trying to figure out which character I like best or feel is strongest. I've been doing Pally with HP regen aura and damage aura maxed so far.

Was thinking taunt + AoE attack maxed for Knight first.
Yeah, I didn't realize how useful Taunt could be until the last few levels. Really does come in handy when your walls are overwhelmed. And teamed up with the other two of knights skills once enemies surround you, works very nicely.
Reply With Quote
  #325  
Old 01-18-2013, 01:11 AM
KiddToKmart KiddToKmart is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,399
Default

Can anyone help shed some light as to why my iCloud game save won't sync to a 2nd device?

Played up to Lvl 12 with the Knight and quit the game. Went into iCloud settings and saw in fact that this game's file is on the server.

When I log in with my 2nd device however, I don't see a prompt asking me if I want to continue where I left off. Tried restarting both devices, but no luck...
Reply With Quote
  #326  
Old 01-18-2013, 02:45 AM
PrayForDeath PrayForDeath is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 243
Default

I must say, I was turned off by the generic name and screenshots, but after reading the wild reactions in this thread I think I might buy this. Will probably get it tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
  #327  
Old 01-18-2013, 03:18 AM
PigDevil PigDevil is offline
Junior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 16
Default

Hey guys, you have done a fantastic job on this title, definitely one of the best I have played so far on the iPad

Does anyone have tips on beating level 14?
I am a level 13 enginneer and i simply could not kill the catapults in time before they utterly wreck my walls and peons...
Also is it me or engineers quite underpowered compared to the other two classes?
it seems the only way for me to beat levels with the engineer is to drag the battle on with peons until i could fill my walls with gunners
Reply With Quote
  #328  
Old 01-18-2013, 04:20 AM
bigred447uk bigred447uk is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,146
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grits View Post
How do you unlock or use abilities?
Ha ha, this whole time I did not know how to even see the skills. All you have to do is scroll down on the character page. This is probably a design flaw, Being that I had no clue this was there and I've been gaming for 30 years.
I found it no problem although I've been playing video games for at least 33 years so maybe you just need a couple more years experience or something !
Reply With Quote
  #329  
Old 01-18-2013, 04:30 AM
Mookmonster Mookmonster is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 328
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigDevil View Post
Hey guys, you have done a fantastic job on this title, definitely one of the best I have played so far on the iPad

Does anyone have tips on beating level 14?
I am a level 13 enginneer and i simply could not kill the catapults in time before they utterly wreck my walls and peons...
Also is it me or engineers quite underpowered compared to the other two classes?
it seems the only way for me to beat levels with the engineer is to drag the battle on with peons until i could fill my walls with gunners
I just beat level 14 with my engineer. Level 13 engineer, craftsman fully levelled up, and fortify with 3 stars, and level 1 catapult.

Castle: Keep fully levelled, gold mine fully levelled, arrow tower fully levelled, and mortar tower fully levelled.

So early game, got gold mine to plus three, released my catapult (the skill thing), and immediately ran to the catapults and shot them with my a level 1 crack shot and my normal shot until i killed the first 2 or 3 catapults. While I was killing the catapults, and after I got +3 gold, I built a arrow tower, then a mortor tower, then I think another mortor tower. After killed the first wave of catapults, I went to the wall and just killed anything I could find. Eventually building 2 arrow towers and 2 mortor towers. From there I was able to coast. Mortor tower fully levelled just wrecks enemies, imo.

Good luck!
Reply With Quote
  #330  
Old 01-18-2013, 05:17 AM
PigDevil PigDevil is offline
Junior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 16
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mookmonster View Post
I just beat level 14 with my engineer. Level 13 engineer, craftsman fully levelled up, and fortify with 3 stars, and level 1 catapult.

Castle: Keep fully levelled, gold mine fully levelled, arrow tower fully levelled, and mortar tower fully levelled.

So early game, got gold mine to plus three, released my catapult (the skill thing), and immediately ran to the catapults and shot them with my a level 1 crack shot and my normal shot until i killed the first 2 or 3 catapults. While I was killing the catapults, and after I got +3 gold, I built a arrow tower, then a mortor tower, then I think another mortor tower. After killed the first wave of catapults, I went to the wall and just killed anything I could find. Eventually building 2 arrow towers and 2 mortor towers. From there I was able to coast. Mortor tower fully levelled just wrecks enemies, imo.

Good luck!
ah thanks for the strategy, blew right past that level, though with the help of a legendary rune that added 35 attack for me... doubled my damage straight away and just destroyed those catapults.

speaking of which, what are the best runes you guys have found so far in the game?
mines the turtle rune of the lion:
+7 armour
+35 damage
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent