★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-17-2013, 06:00 PM
Just left my review on the app store gj devs!
01-17-2013, 06:03 PM
Anyone for co-op add me @ RichRuzz. I play Paladin.

01-17-2013, 06:14 PM
Im here to complain about the difficulty again lol jk......
Anyways this game is awesome but grrr gets me mad im stuck on stage 16 were you get swarmed by the small goblines then the goblin commanders any tips? The knight is not overpowered he is just a good damage dealer, i couldnt get Pass stage 10 with him at lvl 10, i passed that stage with the paladin at lvl 10.

Trust me the paladins inspire ability is awesome i can buy pikemen at 71 gold with -4% unit cost. I also noticed that if you redo a stage you get 1 crystal is that intentional? Im asking because the dev said you cant max out everything even playin with the 3 classes, so if i just redo a lvl can i max everything it may take a while though, if its a bug or something dont remove its pretty fun redoing stages earning something also.

One more thing i know some may not like but can you(devs) guys raise the startig gold by 1 or 2 i mean because if you max out gold mine you should get like a bonus for example 'plus 1/2 starting gold' i think it wouldnt affect the difficulty much but it would give you a much needed breathing room in later stages, i swear i been wanting to throw my itouch across the room in how difficult some later stages get

Oh and i almsot forgot is there anyway to protect your buldings or keep from archers, catalpults etc.. I swear i hate those stages were you fight them so much lol its hard to multitask since i have to keep checking that my wall doesnt get piled up by enemies all the while killing archers/catalpults/ riflemen, they are difficult to kill with a paladin.

Awesome game even though it pisses me off i cant let it win i have to beat it

Last edited by Reckoning; 01-17-2013 at 06:29 PM.
01-17-2013, 06:18 PM
@Foursaken!
Love the BH SFX in H&C!
The game is awesome!
---Ur rocks!---
PS: Nothing new under the sun shines, nothing is impossible, please update BH for widescreen iPhone 5 displays! :')
01-17-2013, 06:42 PM
I'm really liking the way you keep earned xp even if you die, it sucks in games where you play a level for 10mins die and gain nothing.
So nice move making it so your always progressing

Also I'm really loving playing with the dwarf (there's a sentence I don't think I've said before)
01-17-2013, 06:42 PM
What the hell is attacking my keep? Nobody is in there but me, and my keep is being depleted, gold boxes are being destroyed.... I thought it might be archers, but nope.... Any ideas?
01-17-2013, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mookmonster View Post

Good games to McCree and everyone else I was able to play with this morning!

THANK YOU FOURSAKEN!
Yeah, definitely had some fun earlier today. First couple games with you, I was clueless. Last few were pretty good, though. You definitely did some heavy lifting carrying me the last couple minutes. Again soon I hope!
01-17-2013, 06:49 PM
I have been playing this game pretty much all day and I just gave it a 5-star rating on the AppStore. Really good job, Foursaken! I am amazed with te sense of progression and reward this game offers. I have been playing video games for over twenty years and I have not felt this sense of progression and reward since Dark Souls on the Xbox 360 and Demon's Souls before that. I know both those games are relatively recent, but games like those and games like this are so rare these days. This game really is an accomplishment, Foursaken. A permanent game in my ios library. I am definitely excited to see what the updates will offer.
01-17-2013, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardbattle View Post
What the hell is attacking my keep? Nobody is in there but me, and my keep is being depleted, gold boxes are being destroyed.... I thought it might be archers, but nope.... Any ideas?
Archers with helmets and flaming arrows can destroy your interior from very far away.
01-17-2013, 07:08 PM
Ok I'm back, anyone up for some co-op?!