App description: The Undead Horde and their Orc and Goblin allies are at your castle gates, the King is on the brink of death, and only you stand between the enemy and complete annihilation! Choose one of many powerful heroes, summon an army to fight beside you, and defend your castle in Heroes & Castles, a seamless blend of 3rd person Action-RPG, Strategy, and Castle Defense elements!

-----FEATURES-----

CASTLE DEFENSE, STRATEGY, AND ACTION-RPG GAMEPLAY!
Take to the battlefield in an immersive 3rd person perspective, summon entire armies to fight beside you, and defend your castle to the death! Fight in the middle of a huge battle that you control!

UNIQUE, POWERFUL HEROES!
Level up, learn new skills and abilities, find randomized Runes and loot, and destroy your enemies with one of many unique heroes!

SUMMON HUGE ARMIES TO FIGHT BESIDE YOU!
Summon Dwarves, Archers, Pikemen, Giants, Catapults, Mages and much more to aid you in your defense! Watch them battle the enemy right beside you!

BUILD AND UPGRADE YOUR CASTLE!
Build Towers, upgrade your castle walls, and build buildings to upgrade your units!

2 PLAYER COOPERATIVE MULTIPLAYER!
Team up with a random ally or one of your friends and compete in the GameCenter leader boards!

TONS OF ENEMIES TO BATTLE!
Fight against dozens of enemies on screen at once, from hordes of the Undead, to Orcs, Goblins, Ghouls, Siege Wagons, Trolls, Catapults, Mummies, and more!

ADVANCED GRAPHICS AND TONS OF FEATURES!
Incredible mobile graphics and lighting, iCloud saving, full iPhone 5 widescreen display support, and much more!

----------

Search for Heroes & Castles on Youtube for awesome gameplay footage!

Visit the forums at http://heroesandcastlesforum.com for all your Heroes and Castles questions, answers and discussion!

Follow us on Twitter @FoursakenMedia or like us on Facebook for more Heroes & Castles news!

Sanuku's comments:

01-18-2013, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne0ndrag0n View Post
Hey it's legolas and treebeard!
And a frog costume!
01-18-2013, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GR3NADE View Post
foursaken media:
How will we get new upcoming characters that are coming in update? I hope it will not be with in-app purchase
We have it so all new heroes and skins can be bought with standard crystals. We have no plans for adding a premium currency or anything like that.

You do however, have the option of instantly unlocking a new hero with a non-consumable IAP for each hero, if you're impatient There is also a one time, non-consumable IAP you can buy to unlock all the skins for all heroes (including all future skins) if you want to go that route. I think the first update will include at least 1 alt skin per hero; some will have 2. Otherwise again, you can unlock everything with in-game currency.

Quote:
This game definetly needs a wizard!

01-18-2013, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foursaken_Media View Post
We have it so all new heroes and skins can be bought with standard crystals. We have no plans for adding a premium currency or anything like that.

You do however, have the option of instantly unlocking a new hero with a non-consumable IAP for each hero, if you're impatient There is also a one time, non-consumable IAP you can buy to unlock all the skins for all heroes (including all future skins) if you want to go that route. I think the first update will include at least 1 alt skin per hero; some will have 2. Otherwise again, you can unlock everything with in-game currency.

How much will it cost?
01-18-2013, 03:14 PM
Great game! Foursaken, you guys did a great job on this. Like everyone else, I'm addicted.

That said, I do have a few comments. First, the sound could be a bit better. The music gets very repetitive (I usually prefer listening to game music than my own for full immersion) as do the "your castle is under attack" alerts - there's a variety of them, which is nice, but they play too frequently I think. Hell, the castle is ALWAYS under attack! Also, the paladin's hit sound could be better - it sounds too soft. It should sound like a huge hammer crushing bone!

Second, cloud sync isn't working for me. I've tried running the game on both devices and quitting fully on both devices. What was weird is that I got a cloud update notice on my ipad while playing on it - it happened right after getting the request to rate the game.

Finally, I'd love to see different castles! Or does that come later in the campaign? I've only finished the first 5 battles for each character so far.
01-18-2013, 03:15 PM
Quote:
This game definetly needs a wizard!
+1000

A warlock could be cool too.

Heavy Devil is my latest game, check it out! AppStore GooglePlay
01-18-2013, 03:34 PM
Just had to pop in here real quick to congratulate Foursaken on passing Angry Birds on the charts. You've arrived! hahaha Good work.
01-18-2013, 03:37 PM
Wow co-op is intense! Just survived 9 minutes with a level 6 paladin
01-18-2013, 03:43 PM
Quote:

Nice all I read here is there's new skins for the characters coming can't get enough of this.
My dwarf is currently at level 16 and my knight lvl10 paladin only lvl3
01-18-2013, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Hmmm, i suppose they could've disconnected during loading. Also note there is a short delay (1-5 seconds) for both heroes to spawn - which we're fixing in the next update. Are you sure you just didn't see him at first or something like that?

Oh, and just a little teaser This guys got my favorite special unit.
SWEET! Holy crap, looks awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Okay, I'm only buying this so I can beat you up!

Add me: Connector777
Connector's in!!! Lol, well you can't beat me up until the PvP update is out.

Adding you now!
01-18-2013, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
SWEET! Holy crap, looks awesome!

Connector's in!!! Lol, well you can't beat me up until the PvP update is out.

Adding you now!
What??? I bought this game so I could beat you up! Haha, oh well, I got a warm fuzzy experience for being your official friend now.

I feel special now, so that was worth the money!