★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-18-2013, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mookmonster View Post
Dont forget, an engineer with the fully upgraded craftsman skill, plus a run with -8% tower costs can build barista or cannon towers for 67 gold. Really changes yer way of looking at these things.
Really?? Dude that's great. I actually have only played a couple levels with Engineer, so I'm not too familiar with his play style.

I'm still used to things from Knight's point of view.

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
01-18-2013, 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Really?? Dude that's great. I actually have only played a couple levels with Engineer, so I'm not too familiar with his play style.

I'm still used to things from Knight's point of view.
Yea I am on level 11 gonna get my other two heroes to match my knights level 10.

Even the paliden has the ability to cut troop cost I am almost done upgrading it but my arches cost 16 or 17 to send out.

01-18-2013, 11:08 AM
So, just tried coop, and it worked the first time, but then the next two times I tried there was no outher player, and it didnt say anyone had disconnected... What's up?
01-18-2013, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Yea I am on level 11 gonna get my other two heroes to match my knights level 10.

Even the paliden has the ability to cut troop cost I am almost done upgrading it but my arches cost 16 or 17 to send out.
My Knight's Level 30!

Quote:
Ninny speaks the truth.
01-18-2013, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zdgames View Post
So, just tried coop, and it worked the first time, but then the next two times I tried there was no outher player, and it didnt say anyone had disconnected... What's up?
I'm assuming that the other player was playing on a 4th gen, and it crashed. There's a bug with multiplayer on 4th gens.

That's what used to happen when to me when I tried playing with bramblett. And he's on a 4th gen.

Quote:
Ninny speaks the truth.
01-18-2013, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zdgames View Post
Hmmm, i suppose they could've disconnected during loading. Also note there is a short delay (1-5 seconds) for both heroes to spawn - which we're fixing in the next update. Are you sure you just didn't see him at first or something like that?

Oh, and just a little teaser This guys got my favorite special unit.
01-18-2013, 11:26 AM
Is that an archer? An archer that can summon an ent? Oh god I hope so...
01-18-2013, 11:27 AM
Any tips? I'm stuck on level 11 those endless wave of goblins and trolls are trolling me!
01-18-2013, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foursaken_media View Post
hmmm, i suppose they could've disconnected during loading. Also note there is a short delay (1-5 seconds) for both heroes to spawn - which we're fixing in the next update. Are you sure you just didn't see him at first or something like that?

oh, and just a little teaser this guys got my favorite special unit.
Stop teasing us!!!!
01-18-2013, 11:41 AM
Woh... Cool! Elven archer!

Summoned a treant? Niiiiice!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword