★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-16-2013, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyImba View Post
Smooth video! I think the game will play a lot better on iPad though, it looks very crammed on a small screen.

A question for Foursaken Media, are there bosses in this game?
Tbh when playing it it doesn't feel nearly as crammed as it looks.
01-16-2013, 02:37 PM
How many units can be onscreen at once?

01-16-2013, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyImba View Post
Smooth video! I think the game will play a lot better on iPad though, it looks very crammed on a small screen.

A question for Foursaken Media, are there bosses in this game?
No bosses, but there are a handful of huge enemies like Trolls, Mummy Tomb Lords, and Siege Wagons. Bosses are something that would be interesting though, for a future update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne0ndrag0n View Post
How many units can be onscreen at once?
Between enemy and friendly units, we support around 75 units on screen at once.
01-16-2013, 02:46 PM
How does this run on the iPod Touch 3rd Gen--the 32 gb model?

Check out Spark It Up, an award-winning music/action game with my music!
01-16-2013, 03:50 PM
Just finished watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy today (again), so how can I not buy this now? Kinda pumped for some castle battles!

Looks like a lot of fun, but guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow since it's not up on the Swedish store yet.
01-16-2013, 04:16 PM
Just played 2 stages on the 4S and I am looooving it. Another great game from Foursaken Media.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-16-2013, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Just played 2 stages on the 4S and I am looooving it. Another great game from Foursaken Media.
Excellent

Also, update was just approved (that was insanely fast), so new users shouldn't have any issues. Existing users should grab the update whenever they can to fix a few issues.
01-16-2013, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foursaken_Media View Post
Excellent

Also, update was just approved (that was insanely fast), so new users shouldn't have any issues. Existing users should grab the update whenever they can to fix a few issues.
Guess I gotta wait to 11 for the update.
01-16-2013, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I am waiting to play some multiplayer with you, my friend!!

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
01-16-2013, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
I am waiting to play some multiplayer with you, my friend!!
I can play in an hour or so.. Still have to cook some breakfast coz my wife is hooked on Momonga Pinball.

Will you still be on in about an hour?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword