★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Solar Zen

07-01-2009, 05:07 PM
Solar Zen

Year 3471. Zen Galaxy. The universe is under the treat of a big bang. Only you can save Zen from the immenent disaster.
Your task is to control the planets of the galaxy. You need to bring the planet into the safe area marked green on the map. Avoid the black holes!
The safe area is not always active! To activate the area you need to complete a certain number of circuits around the sun with your planet. Each of the planets has its own safe area. For the sake of galaxy on some levels you will need to bring several planets into the safe areas simultaneoulsy. Don't let a single planet to perish!
Avoid the black holes! They can emerge and vanish in any place. If the planet gets into a black hole it dissappears to an undisclosed location.
Zen Galaxy has its own physical laws. To launch the planet from the start area you need to touch it and slide your finger on the screen. It gives the planet the initial speed-up.
The planet gravitates towards the Sun. You need to be careful! The planet explodes if it comes too close to the star.
Tilting your iPhone you can change the initial orbit of the planets. This is how you can control their movements.
In Practice Mode you can explore the laws of physics in Zen Galaxy and train to control the planet orbits with your iPhone.
Don't let the Zen Galaxy to perish! You are the only hope!
Welcome to Solar Zen!

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=320525030&mt=8

Last edited by DeadeLink; 07-01-2009 at 05:16 PM.
07-01-2009, 05:08 PM
Oops? =P

back

Send a message via AIM to costanza
you need to use "[ ]", not "< >" on forums. :P
ouch. Something went really wrong there.

LiamWUL Games Development
Gamecenter: walsh06
07-01-2009, 05:09 PM
LOL, don't think I want to reenter this thread...
07-05-2009, 12:37 PM
Solar Zen

A solar cell beneath the dial converts any form of light into electrical energy to power the watch. WIth regular exposure to light, Solar Cell continuously recharges itself for a lifetime of use.

Powered by sunlight or artificial light, the Sunwinder’s unique, high performance capacitor stores energy up to 50 days when fully charged. The watch charges continuously in light and it only takes 2 hours for an initial full charge. If the power is low, the second hand makes a double step warning. An exclusive, environmentally friendly alternative to battery watches!
07-11-2009, 08:14 PM
now FREE

...for a limited time
07-11-2009, 08:20 PM
niceeeee downloading now!

Plus+ ID: Wegmans
07-11-2009, 08:33 PM
How much does it cost to have someone proof-read your [insert adjective here] game?

"year 3471: Zen Galaxy. The universe is under the treat of a big bang...."

I'm sorry, i love being an optimist, but my initial feeling of the game is more like 2/5... the sound is the best part, but there are typos everywhere, and it seems more of a hassle to understand the game than to play it... I'm going to keep trying... perhaps it gets better?

What are other people's opinions??

I've circled the sun probably 5 times (1-2 minutes of play) and still nothing has happened..

I'm pretty close to liking this... it's frustratingly hard to navigate around the sun 3x... things interfere with you... you'll inevitably drop your device if you're not careful haha

Ok so after maybe 10 minutes with this game, i'd bump it up to 3/5 stars... definitely a great start... it could be another Eliss perhaps with some more quality control, and emphasis on the sound...

For free, you must absolutely download this game, and submit a constructive review! Can't argue with free!!

Plus+ ID: Wegmans

Last edited by Wegmans; 07-11-2009 at 08:47 PM.
07-11-2009, 08:49 PM
Slide To Play score: 1

They should be paying you to play this game.

Associate Editor, Slide To Play and Padvance
Follow me on Twitter
Feel free to email me at tim@slidetoplay.com if you want to bring a game or update to our attention.