★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Rock'n'Roll

12-03-2008, 05:16 PM
Rock'n'Roll

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I can't seem to find Rock'n'Roll in the US stores.
Is it just me or was there a reason that I did not hear about?
Please let me know!

Just a gal who likes to write and has an unhealthy(probably) attachment to her iPod.

Top 6 favorite games right now: {Rogue Touch, Sway, Pocket God, Archibald's Adventure, Wolfenstein 3D, Platypus}
12-03-2008, 05:31 PM
Only Christmas Rock'n'Roll in UK store????

12-03-2008, 05:32 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Quote:
Originally Posted by SydneyS View Post
I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I can't seem to find Rock'n'Roll in the US stores.
Is it just me or was there a reason that I did not hear about?
Please let me know!
I can't see it in the app store either, so you're not the only one. :P

The game is nice, but it really isn't fun after you've played the first few levels. You're really not missing much in my opinion.

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
12-03-2008, 05:49 PM
I own the game and love the game. I've beaten it twice.
I forget why I was searching for it actually.
If anyone knows why, please let me know!

Just a gal who likes to write and has an unhealthy(probably) attachment to her iPod.

Top 6 favorite games right now: {Rogue Touch, Sway, Pocket God, Archibald's Adventure, Wolfenstein 3D, Platypus}
12-03-2008, 06:01 PM
Rock'n'Roll is in the Aussie iTunes store

Rock'n'Roll is still in the Aussie iTunes store.

Sorry, I don't know how to link to apps!

Search by rock'n'roll (not rocknroll).

The lite version is no longer there, but the free Christmas version is.

I enjoy Rock'n'Roll. I like the quirky humour. I like the fast nature of the game, all the different characters and the mixture of different items in the game (the arrow "blocks" that move you really fast, the "mud patches" that slow you down, the "blocks" that you break through and the different mazes that make up each level).
12-03-2008, 08:15 PM
Ha! Good riddance, they should do away with all the Papi junk. It was fun at first but now it's just getting dull...
12-03-2008, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everydaynormalguy View Post
Ha! Good riddance, they should do away with all the Papi junk. It was fun at first but now it's just getting dull...
rock'n'roll is not papi...

12-03-2008, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everydaynormalguy View Post
Very dull...

"Insert generic signature here"
12-03-2008, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SydneyS View Post
rock'n'roll is not papi...
Ooops! Should've been more clear about that. What I meant was that they should ALSO remove all Papi-related crap...
12-04-2008, 12:39 PM
Pleased to say Rock'n'Roll plus updates will be back on the app store soon - we are going to run a short 50% off promotion so you'll be able to get it for $0.99 or 59p.

All Star Darts will also be at the same price for a short time. It will have updates in the next week or so as well.

@Everydaynormalguy - surprised you don't like Papi - ok the production values aren't amazing but its still one of the few games I still play weeks after downloading. Personally I think there are FAR worse titles worthy of your App Store purge than Papi or RnR!