Lance Armstrong

01-17-2013, 07:51 PM
Lance Armstrong

For anyone who may be following his 'saga', Oprah's interview is about to kick off:

http://ownspecial.oprah.com/lancearmstrong-cc.html

Gamecenter: KineticBlur
Now Playing (iOS): Hearthstone, Battleheart: Legacy
Now Playing (PS4): Watch Dogs
01-17-2013, 07:58 PM
Lance Armstong is the biggest D-dag to exist. Exploiting his cancer to get rich and cheating.

01-17-2013, 08:19 PM
Well, there we go... the cat's 'officially' out of the bag.

It's a shame he defiantly lied and challenged all those who opposed him all these years, but a part of me does understand why he did it. A first time led to a second, third, fourth, etc and with all of that success, fame and attention, it must have been hard for him to stop.

I guess that's where his lack of judgment or his decision making got the better of him, in not actually being able to stop when he should have.

01-17-2013, 08:54 PM
No real interest in watching it, but did he admit to drugs, or just taking out blood, then putting the blood back in?

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
01-17-2013, 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
No real interest in watching it, but did he admit to drugs, or just taking out blood, then putting the blood back in?
All of the above.
EPO + Blood Transfusions + the whole 9 yards for all of his 7 TDF victories.

01-17-2013, 09:35 PM
Lance's responses are cleverly presented.

Most people, after several years of cheating, suing innocent people and lying under oath, would come out sweating and looking like a monster.

In the Oprah interview (part one) Lance comes out looking bad - but definitely not as bad as it could have been. Pretty good damage control / PR.

I see what Oprah meant in her show teasers, when she said he came prepared and ready.

řƹȡ1
01-17-2013, 09:40 PM
Lance Armstrong's story is just sad and disappointing. Not really angry or anything like that.

Twitter: @back2this
01-17-2013, 09:42 PM
But he couldn't bring himself to say that Emma O'Reilly was right.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
01-17-2013, 10:32 PM
Live Strong? More like LIE Strong.

...I'm kind of like one-quarter joking. But it is severely disappointing that the accusations ended up being true.

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
01-17-2013, 10:38 PM
What's really crazy is that people other than the participants actually care who wins the TDF.