Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-19-2013, 04:59 AM
youqm youqm is offline
Junior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 19
Default Super Video Downloader and Player-promo codes

Limited Time Sale with 75% OFF($3.99->$0.99 )! Get it now! Please write a review if you like the app.

The app can download and watch almost any video format on your i-Device.
Simple download way. No need to convert videos! the app can watch any format video. powerful File Manager feature, the app can view various file formats(include Word& Excel,PDF,JPG, PNG, GIF and other plain text file) .
Cool cloud storage function, the app allows you expediently send or download files to/from Dropbox, GoogleDrive and SkyDrive.
the app can transfer and download files to/from your PC or Mac via WiFi connection.

support play all videos formats :
Flv (Flash Video), wmv , mpeg, 3gp,avi, divx, dv, gxf, m4v, mkv, moov, mov, mp4, mpg, mpv, mt2s, mts, mxf, ps, qt, ts, vob


iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/super-video-downloader-player/id583804618?ls=1&mt=8[/B]

Super Video Downloader – The prefect tool combine with down-loader,browser, cloud service , file manager and player can satisfy all your desire.





iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/super-video-downloader-player/id583804618?ls=1&mt=8

Promo Codes:

W3NXWK4RATPK

JTL3HYH9H7HP
9NJ9HWH4TNY9
696R3KYA9MX7
LHNY6ME3X4J9
RAJ377EYN6ER
HEP6YFLXWMXL




New Promo Codes:
Quote:
WJ7PF696MNXL
we hold same promo codes , if above codes be used ,please reply the thread , we will send new promo code to you via private message

Last edited by youqm; 07-20-2013 at 07:31 AM.. Reason: add some promo codes
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-19-2013, 05:09 AM
ducruax ducruax is offline
Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 30
Default

WXTPW9K67H7H taken

Thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-19-2013, 02:26 PM
WCFields WCFields is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,867
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducruax View Post
WXTPW9K67H7H taken

Thank you!
Your the only person to use a code and let people know what code you've used, all the codes have been used & only 1 person let's people know
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-19-2013, 04:35 PM
tso5818 tso5818 is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: iANiMeX's left ear
Posts: 2,835
Default

That is f'in sad that people dont say thanks or tell what code they used. Eli needs to put a hidden message on the forum/thread to hide the codes. Make it so we have to say thanks or something and when there all used up the message would say all used up.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-19-2013, 06:44 PM
youqm youqm is offline
Junior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 19
Default

your suggestion is good. I will add new some promo codes and used hidden message so that people know which codes be used
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-19-2013, 06:58 PM
oleander oleander is offline
Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 52
Default

Claimed WJ7PF696MNXL

Thank you
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-19-2013, 07:21 PM
youqm youqm is offline
Junior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tso5818 View Post
That is f'in sad that people dont say thanks or tell what code they used. Eli needs to put a hidden message on the forum/thread to hide the codes. Make it so we have to say thanks or something and when there all used up the message would say all used up.
can you tell me how to put a hidden message on thread to hide the codes? sorry , I can't find any way to hidden message
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-19-2013, 07:56 PM
tso5818 tso5818 is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: iANiMeX's left ear
Posts: 2,835
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by youqm View Post
can you tell me how to put a hidden message on thread to hide the codes? sorry , I can't find any way to hidden message
There isn't a way, i said i thought Eli the touch arcade owner should add that. Sorry if you read wrong.

I know a way. Have people pm you asking for a promo code. Then you reply saying i will give you a promo if you say thank you on my thread. Then pm them the code. I don't know. More work for you i think.

Hmmm I don't have the slittiest idea, how to fix this problem.

Hopefully a moderator comes here and reads the idea.

Becauae i think it is bull that the codes are all gone without someone saying thanks and what not. Specially for the people that been here for a couple years. They deserve them not guest people thtat steal crap.

Last edited by tso5818; 07-19-2013 at 07:58 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-19-2013, 08:19 PM
youqm youqm is offline
Junior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tso5818 View Post
There isn't a way, i said i thought Eli the touch arcade owner should add that. Sorry if you read wrong.

I know a way. Have people pm you asking for a promo code. Then you reply saying i will give you a promo if you say thank you on my thread. Then pm them the code. I don't know. More work for you i think.

Hmmm I don't have the slittiest idea, how to fix this problem.

Hopefully a moderator comes here and reads the idea.

Becauae i think it is bull that the codes are all gone without someone saying thanks and what not. Specially for the people that been here for a couple years. They deserve them not guest people thtat steal crap.
OK, I understood . Thanks for your reply .do you already have a promo code? if you need promo code ,please let me know , I will send a promo code to you via PM.

Thanks,
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-19-2013, 09:23 PM
geniecivil geniecivil is offline
Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 92
Default

I Claimed
Thank you for ever
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent