★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

LD50 (iphone) $0.99 > FREE

01-18-2013, 11:27 PM
LD50 (iphone) $0.99 > FREE

01-19-2013, 10:07 AM
Downloaded, tried it, didn't feel like reading all the tutorial so I skipped half of it, could figure it out... deleted. Maybe I'll give it another try some other time.

01-19-2013, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
Downloaded, tried it, didn't feel like reading all the tutorial so I skipped half of it, could figure it out... deleted. Maybe I'll give it another try some other time.
You're more patient than I... I didn't make it past the screenshots...

Thanks for the imps!

DBC

I could never give up.
01-19-2013, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
You're more patient than I... I didn't make it past the screenshots...

Thanks for the imps!

DBC
Didn't download it ar first, but man, you guys comments got me curious. Downloading...
01-19-2013, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Made it farther than you,

Read the tutorial, started playing the game, couldn't figure out how to aim the turret, then game crashed on my new ipad. It played in iphone only 2x mode, so finally deleted it.
01-19-2013, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
couldn't figure out how to aim the turret, then game crashed on my new ipad.
Yeah I couldn't figure aiming out... I guess had I kept trying it may have crashed on me.

Screenshots typically don't deter me. I'm willing to give anything interesting a chance if a regular recommends it. Maybe -1 to MrBiggles.
01-19-2013, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Yeah I couldn't figure aiming out... I guess had I kept trying it may have crashed on me.

Screenshots typically don't deter me. I'm willing to give anything interesting a chance if a regular recommends it. Maybe -1 to MrBiggles.
I'm with you, there are a couple posters where I pretty much download the game without even wondering... others, not so much.

DBC

I could never give up.
01-19-2013, 06:39 PM
01-20-2013, 01:40 PM
try it its really fun and easy

Quote:

pretty simple, 2nd button on the lower left (button looks like its arrow it going in a circle). use pitch + yaw button to aim direction and height, then power for distance, select weapon and fire.

really fun game, well worth it for free or even paying $1 is worth the fun!
it has some cool powerups like homing missiles, earthquake, nukes, wormhole etc to get away etc. plays great on the ipad at 2x!

try to blow up your enemy by hitting him with ur missles, which will knock out his little square shields lit up (little hard to see or notice at 1st) u both have. damage depends on the weapon and near or direct hit. also you can try to knock your enemy off the map/cliff for an easy kill. you can also move your base on your turn to get away from a bad spot etc.

dont own any other games like this that i know of, so its a keeper on my device!

Last edited by mrbiggles; 01-20-2013 at 01:45 PM.
01-20-2013, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbiggles View Post
pretty simple, 2nd button on the lower left (button looks like its arrow it going in a circle). use pitch + yaw button to aim direction and height, then power for distance, select weapon and fire.

really fun game, well worth it for free or even paying $1 is worth the fun!
it has some cool powerups like homing missiles, earthquake, nukes, wormhole etc to get away etc. plays great on the ipad at 2x!

try to blow up your enemy by hitting him with ur missles, which will knock out his little square shields lit up (little hard to see or notice at 1st) u both have. damage depends on the weapon and near or direct hit. also you can try to knock your enemy off the map/cliff for an easy kill. you can also move your base on your turn to get away from a bad spot etc.

dont own any other games like this that i know of, so its a keeper on my device!
Yeah, with the success of Angry Birds, it's surprising there aren't more Artillery Duel style games out.