★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: All Ambrosia titles $0.99

12-03-2008, 07:11 PM
All Ambrosia titles $0.99

I love this company... just got the email and thought I'd pass it on here.

ROCHESTER, New York -- December 3, 2008 -- Ambrosia Software starts the holidays right by putting all of its iPhone/iPod Touch games on sale for 99 cents through December.

Our customers have spoken and we heard you loud and clear! We put all our iPhone/iPod Touch games on sale for "one week only," but the response was so great that we decided to extend the sale till the New Year!

http://www.ambrosiasw.com/99cents/?tag=pr

The wildly popular Aki Mahjong, normally $4.99, combines the ancient Chinese game of Mahjong with an enchanting journey across Japan. Easy to learn, with beautifully detailed game pieces and backgrounds, as well as a sophisticated soundtrack, Aki Mahjong is a great deal at 99 cents.

mondo Solitaire, the ultimate Solitaire experience for iPhone or iPod Touch, offers over 100 games and more than 200 combinations of gameplay. Crisp, customizable graphics combine with clever enhancements like an on-screen magnifying glass make gameplay intuitive and smooth. mondo Solitaire regularly sells for $9.99, but is now on sale for 99 cents.

Perhaps the most innovative of the bunch, Mr. Sudoku lets you draw your desired number right on the screen, then tap to place it where you want it on the game board. Mr. Sudoku offers four levels of difficulty and thousands of Sudoku puzzles from which to choose. Mr. Sudoku is now 99 cents, regularly $4.99.

Ambrosia's iPhone/iPod Touch games are available at the iTunes App Store:

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewArtist?id=284539930

Ambrosia Software, Inc. - publisher of award-winning programs for the Macintosh, iPhone, iPod touch, and Windows distributes a full line of utility, productivity, and anti-productivity (game) desktop software via the Internet as shareware and also via Apple's App Store for instant purchase with iPhone or iPod touch. Unregistered versions of Ambrosia's desktop products on DVD-ROM can be obtained at Ambrosia's web site, http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com or by calling Ambrosia's order center at 585-325-1910.

Media Contact:

John Champlin
Ambrosia Software, Inc.
pr@ambrosiasw.com
12-03-2008, 07:26 PM
Mr. sudoku is the only one drawing my attention right now I'll check it out now

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago
12-03-2008, 07:52 PM
Mr Sudoku is a great game

At the risk of being flamed for openly supporting a sudoku genre game (yes, I know that there are so many of these in the App store) I have to say that I purchased this last week and think it is great. What I like best about it is that it is just so easy to enter numbers. And it is easy to pencil in a possible number too. Really nice and well worth the paltry asking price of 99cents.
12-03-2008, 08:06 PM
I bought the mondo solitaire and mahjongg and highly recommend them at $1 bigtime.
12-03-2008, 11:28 PM
Mmmm, ambrosia.

I don't see any apps that are really drawing me in. I'm already happy with the Sudoku app I got for free, I'm not too into Mahjong, and I'm actually looking forward to "Utopia Solitaire" that Talee Talee is beta testing...

Still crossing my fingers for that beta invite. I haven't tested a beta for iPhone yet.

Last edited by Chase; 12-03-2008 at 11:56 PM.