★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Prey- Iphone mobile game.

07-02-2009, 08:41 AM
Prey- Iphone mobile game.

Ok, So i bought this new game called prey. Some friends had been raving about it and i was bored one day on the train coming from work so i purchased it. Let me just say, its an interesting game, i usually love the games and things that i download. This game is a little diffrent for me, its not exactly what i expected. It took a little longer too grow on me but i must admit, now i like it just as much as the other games that i have. the controls are a little akward than most. The graphics are great, though it does take some time too grow on you, if you into that type of game, its great, but otherwise i would say, be prepared for a diffrent experience, although sometimes diffrent is good. Its not expensive at all so go check it out. go get it, try and see how you like it. And thats the rap on the game prey.
07-02-2009, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstewartlive@gmail.com View Post
Ok, So i bought this new game called prey. Some friends had been raving about it and i was bored one day on the train coming from work so i purchased it. Let me just say, its an interesting game, i usually love the games and things that i download. This game is a little diffrent for me, its not exactly what i expected. It took a little longer too grow on me but i must admit, now i like it just as much as the other games that i have. the controls are a little akward than most. The graphics are great, though it does take some time too grow on you, if you into that type of game, its great, but otherwise i would say, be prepared for a diffrent experience, although sometimes diffrent is good. Its not expensive at all so go check it out. go get it, try and see how you like it. And thats the rap on the game prey.
Yep, I'm a pretty big fan of Prey.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon

07-02-2009, 09:26 AM
Do you mean Prey Invasion?
07-02-2009, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by korymatthew View Post
Do you mean Prey Invasion?
That was my assumption.

I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
07-02-2009, 09:44 AM
prey invasion looks great, please tell me it isn't an on-rail game?
07-02-2009, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_10 View Post
It's not on rails, but the half of the graphics are 2D and pre-rendered.
07-02-2009, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourofl10 View Post
It's not on rails, but the half of the graphics are 2D and pre-rendered.
oh that sucks ( about the 2d graphics ).. still at 3$ i think ill check it out
07-02-2009, 09:48 AM
Quote:
This game controls like a charm, go where you want, when you want. For $2.99, it comes highly reccomended from me

07-02-2009, 09:49 AM
Quote:
oh that sucks ( about the 2d graphics ).. still at 3$ i think ill check it out
With the graphics aside, its a great game.
07-02-2009, 10:46 AM
the only bad things are:
-graphics
-game length