Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-21-2013, 08:21 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Im on the 6th stage, and the boss fights are enjoyable. I've only done the Completion and Timed missions on each stage though. Somehow i get hit a lot in this game so i cant complete the third missions for each stage.
I just hit and run a lot. Use specials and rolls to your advantage. I havent really utilize the switch mechanic like Vovin suggested so Ill try that out.

The game is great. I usually tend away from these types of games because Im just not fond of toichscreen controls, but this game makes it work. Think dynasty warriors type battles, with a lot more fluid character.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:25 AM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbtran View Post
I just hit and run a lot. Use specials and rolls to your advantage. I havent really utilize the switch mechanic like Vovin suggested so Ill try that out.

The game is great. I usually tend away from these types of games because Im just not fond of toichscreen controls, but this game makes it work. Think dynasty warriors type battles, with a lot more fluid character.

As I said... haven't seen a lot games which use touch controls in a dynamic style like this. Best is, you never obscure the screen with your thumbs and you can touch whereever you want.

And you'll come into battle with big... things where the switch mechanics look like they are starting to get neccessary. Some enemies need teamwork with the swordsman and bowman. And in level three, for example - I just started with the bowman to take the big ones down and switched to swordsman for the smaller foes. The bowmans's powerful shot is nice. I suggest holding down your finger and swipe where you want the next shot to go. Then he's becoming a killing machine. But stay FAR away. He's quite vulnerable and a few hits are enough to damage him seriously.

Last edited by Vovin; 01-21-2013 at 08:38 AM..
Old 01-21-2013, 09:04 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Fun game till now.. but needs internet connection to launch.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:33 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

YEEESSSSSIR nice surprise to wake up to , 2 days early and in glad cause I almost started the CA version today and by the looks of it would have gotten far! Now I can use my AppStore for IAP. Cause it seems needed! But I don't care I support most one man teams good or bad!
Old 01-21-2013, 09:38 AM

Default Game Impressions

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 01-21-2013, 09:56 AM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Thx, I'll put that in the opening post.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:16 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Pretty sweet game so far!
Old 01-21-2013, 10:29 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 8.x

Jade will become very important I suspect as things heat up. Was doing well until the large chain swinging foe took me out and I had to revive myself three times then I ran out of jade. Okay if you are a superb gamer you may never need jade but ya......there's jade in IAPs and a person could spend a small fortune. Lovely graphics and gaming quality and controls are very good. It's just a matter of time before you'll need that jade
Old 01-21-2013, 11:19 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricornman View Post
Jade will become very important I suspect as things heat up. Was doing well until the large chain swinging foe took me out and I had to revive myself three times then I ran out of jade. Okay if you are a superb gamer you may never need jade but ya......there's jade in IAPs and a person could spend a small fortune. Lovely graphics and gaming quality and controls are very good. It's just a matter of time before you'll need that jade
I noticed all weapons and armor and other stuff require jade..... Sigh.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:26 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
I noticed all weapons and armor and other stuff require jade..... Sigh.
I'm not going down some road where I have to buy the jade and interlock it too..
Deleted...ah don't have to worry about it now!