Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-21-2013, 07:42 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadgetfreaksta View Post
Sorry for the noob question... I have an iPad and iPhone, if I purchase/unlock an iap on the ipad do I have to also buy it for the second device?
Games that sync through icloud can potentially sync IAP data between devices. That being said, freemium games depend HEAVILY on your purchases and letting you sync your IAP works against their financial interests. Chances are almost 100% that you'd have to pay on both devices. I can think of maybe one or two freemium games where I could share purchases.

If there's a button in the IAP shop that says "restore all purchases" then you might be able to push that on your other device and get what you bought. The warning about deleting the app also deleting your data makes me think that's not an option though.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:01 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

NHN, if you're on this thread (they were on the preview thread), can you say whether the game will get iCloud sync in the future?
Old 01-21-2013, 10:31 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

wow this game is crazy. once I got the other character that I could switch to (he had two swords) then it got even more wild. I don't know how I did it, but I somehow did a 'fatality' where my main guy flipped over a big guy and broke his neck or something! Anyone seen any other fatalities yet?
Old 01-21-2013, 11:15 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCDDreams View Post
NHN, if you're on this thread (they were on the preview thread), can you say whether the game will get iCloud sync in the future?
We're in plans to put a platform of our own to sync save datas with user accounts. Hard to say when.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:16 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgmind View Post
wow this game is crazy. once I got the other character that I could switch to (he had two swords) then it got even more wild. I don't know how I did it, but I somehow did a 'fatality' where my main guy flipped over a big guy and broke his neck or something! Anyone seen any other fatalities yet?
Yeah, you can do fatalities by dragging toward an enemy - not sure of the frequency with which you can do them though. There doesn't seem to be a meter or anything for it.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:18 PM
iPhone 4

Fatalities happen when you swipe quickly towards an enemy, but it uses the energy bar so you can't do it too often.

Controls are good. Bit like a complicated God of Blades. Got to get a rythmn going.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:20 PM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgmind View Post

Lol, guess that's a parody, pointing at Mortal Combat.

Swipe from yout character towards an enemy, and your fighter will do a special move that damaged that enemy and replenishes your health.
If you kill the enemy with this action, it says "Fatality"
Old 01-21-2013, 11:24 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

this game is really good!! unfortunately always on DRM or the need of constant internet connection to play single player campaign disgust me..
Old 01-21-2013, 11:24 PM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
You really know how to sell a game!

Oh, I mean it. Undead Slayer hasn't the class of both games, but the gfx, with the detailed hand-drawn pastel backgrounds and the animations look a bit like Bastion while gameplay, beating up hundreds of enemies with normal and special skills is like Diablo.

Btw., I love Diaochan, when you summon her. She's a great help when lots of bowmen are around. I strongly advice to buy a pet from your first 7 Jade (5 at start plus 2 when you click "review game" in the store section).

Last edited by Vovin; 01-22-2013 at 01:42 AM..
Old 01-21-2013, 11:58 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Thanks everyone, I've been going wild on the death moves now lol, the slowdown and zoom reminds me of tenchu stealth kills.