★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-22-2013, 11:43 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
How do you earn Jade?im on the third boss, and I haven't earned any.

In battle mode, it drops rarely, but drops.
The most can be earned through archievements.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
01-22-2013, 11:51 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
In battle mode, it drops rarely, but drops.
The most can be earned through archievements.
K... Thanks.

Does it drop relatively frequent enough so that you'll be able to purchase one of the Jade only weapons in the last part of the game (do you think?... I know you're probably to there, but is it dropping enough so that you think you might be able to?) - or would I be better off using it to search for heroes, or something else?

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches, Phoenix HD, .Decluster Zero, Goblin Sword
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid (please say you're from TA)

01-22-2013, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
K... Thanks.

Does it drop relatively frequent enough so that you'll be able to purchase one of the Jade only weapons in the last part of the game (do you think?... I know you're probably to there, but is it dropping enough so that you think you might be able to?) - or would I be better off using it to search for heroes, or something else?
The first 7 jade should go into an animal, I suggest either Diochan or Zhang Jue, both work fine against larger mobs and bosses.
I just did a battle and got two jade, so earning them is easy.
The drop rate seems higher when you perform good Ex attacks or very large combos, btw.

This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
01-22-2013, 05:10 PM
Quote:
The first 7 jade should go into an animal, I suggest either Diochan or Zhang Jue, both work fine against larger mobs and bosses.
I just did a battle and got two jade, so earning them is easy.
The drop rate seems higher when you perform good Ex attacks or very large combos, btw.

I have the pet menu option but I was given the horse & bronze eagle. I haven't seen anywhere I could buy different pets with jade. I'm only at stage 10, so maybe that's further along?

And is it really worth it to go back and do the extra battles? The return has been so low! Same with bonus battles; I'm hoping they get better as you progress.
01-22-2013, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EightRooks View Post
The word is slain </grammar Nazi>

The cynic in me suspects another freemium cash cow, but I think I might still give this a try.
ty for pointing out the grammar - SLAY or be SLAIN!
shows how much i skipped grammar classes
01-22-2013, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgmind View Post
I have the pet menu option but I was given the horse & bronze eagle. I haven't seen anywhere I could buy different pets with jade. I'm only at stage 10, so maybe that's further along?

And is it really worth it to go back and do the extra battles? The return has been so low! Same with bonus battles; I'm hoping they get better as you progress.

I was pointing at the legendary animals.
You can find them in the skill menu.

01-22-2013, 10:57 PM
Quote:
I was pointing at the legendary animals.
You can find them in the skill menu.
LOL that's crazy- I never noticed that before!!! Thanks, I guess I just assumed it was higher skills. Lesson learned: always scroll to the end!
01-23-2013, 06:46 AM
I love this game! It hits all the right notes for me. The more I think about it, this game plays like an evolved Samurai II (by Mad finger), with more streamlined controls and more diverse attacks. This game will remain on my phone and iPad 3 for a long time.

My only issue is that I'm having trouble timing the EX attacks. Would it be possible to add a more instructive tutorial that literally walks you through an EX move? As of now I only pull off maybe 1 out of 15 EX move attempts because my timing sucks.
01-23-2013, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Essex View Post

My only issue is that I'm having trouble timing the EX attacks. Would it be possible to add a more instructive tutorial that literally walks you through an EX move? As of now I only pull off maybe 1 out of 15 EX move attempts because my timing sucks.
Yeah, if anyone with ex tips and tricks could chime in, that would be great.
01-23-2013, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithel View Post
Yeah, if anyone with ex tips and tricks could chime in, that would be great.
EX? Is this a skill? Or something to do with the circles that appear during combat? So many secrets lol