iPad: Mushroom Wars - The legendary RTS, one of the “Top 25 PSN gamer” RTS coming on Jan,24

01-22-2013, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by i-Free View Post
Hi Bramblett, thank you for your question. Mushroom Wars does not support iPod and iPhone devices as of now. The game needs serious adjustments and additional playtests to be an enjoyable (and predictable) RTS experience on smaller screen.

But I'd confess that we do have plans to support iPhone and iPod devices on a later stage. Unfortunately I can't give any ETA at this moment, but we'll sure keep TouchArcade forum members well informed
+1 to small screen iPod/iPhone/Universal support. Mushroom Wars looks promising.
01-22-2013, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoisyNinja View Post
im also wondering if its only possible to play multiplayermusing facebook. No game center support?
I'd like to know this as I don't use Facebook.

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
01-22-2013, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by i-Free View Post
Hi MasterChief, привет & bonjour

The challenge when making an RTS has always been the difficulty level. Rest assured we've put great emphasis to making a game a _gradually_ increasing challenge and tried our best to introduce the game mechanics as smoothly as possible. Together with Creat Studios we aimed to make this game an enjoyable introduction of the RTS genre to everybody, and we've put extra effort to make it playable on iPad (i.e. we introduced three types of controls for every play style). But only time and players will decide whether we succeeded or not.

I hope this game will give plenty of challenges to everybody. There are three settings: the game starts at Easy, then gradually after learning the game's essentials you'll come to Normal, and then Hard will be available (and that's a real challenge for strategists). It's always up to you what to choose: even if offered Normal as default option you can revert to Easy for practice and then challenge the Normal and Hard.

I'd be thankful if you could PM me your thoughts on game's complexity if you opt to give it a try. I'd appreciate your feedback.

Best regards,

Nadia
Merci! Thank you a lot for the input. It sounds like you have quite a good plan in place, and I do hope I take kindly to it

I will definitely PM you with my thoughts when I get a hold of the game

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
01-22-2013, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
+1 to small screen iPod/iPhone/Universal support. Mushroom Wars looks promising.
+2 here! Just letting you know you have potential sales. Game looks awesome. Hope we see it in the iPhone section soon. (optimized for 5 please)

ıllıllı ȼ¥ǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP • ONE MINUTE GAMES • ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS • RAVENOUS GAMES • ORANGE PIXEL • RADIANGAMES • CAVE • LLAMASOFT (RIP) • MADFINGER • PASTA GAMES • TOUCH FOO • KODE80
01-23-2013, 09:50 AM
The countdown starts at sunset! New Zealand players will be able to lay hands on Mushroom Wars very soon indeed, and for EU and US gamers it's less than a day away!

And here's an exclusive sneak peek of the Developers making a few finishing touches