★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ............................... Neon Adventures ...............................

Check the Exclusive Video Trailer
http://goo.gl/kGlHl

STORY ---

Neon is the valiant butterfly and the only protector of the kingdom of Fauna. He is bestowed with immense energy to protect his race.
While he was busy with his responsibilities, the little butterflies managed to escape the vial and venture deep into the space. Red alert rings aloud and Neon is on his wings to bring them back before the little ones are massacred.

40 AWESOME LEVELS ----

Its an awesome graphic game, with high definition game graphics and effects. The game layout is really well planned and it has got 40 mind-blowing levels to fight. The trail of the path is rendered with some awesome particle effects, giving it a mesmerizing experience to watch and those playing it.

CHALLENGES ---
- You need to help Neon to bring the little ones back to their vial, where they are supposedly safe. Fight and evade moving blades of all colors, some are static and some are in deadly motion.

- When you feel you have almost conquered the world, its just the beginning of the battle. The entry to the cages is locked and unlocking it is a flowery adventure.
- The flower that gives access to the cages have time limit, so set you plan and watch out for the withering ones.

-You can fight it right and increase your life chances

Go get the little butterflies out of danger..!

undeadcow's comments:

12-08-2012, 01:11 AM
I got a promo for Neon Butterfly and am impressed. It's a "single stick" joystick (similar to dual stick shooters but with one control) that is smooth. The buttery soars around a whimsical neon level and attempts to collect other butterflys. There's a puzzle aspect that butterfly changes colors and can only pass through or collect same color butterflies. So far this one is a pleasent surprise.

12-08-2012, 01:26 AM
This game is not universal, as indicated in the thread title. Unfortunately, I didn't realize this until I had already downloaded the game on my iPad. Luckily it's only $0.99.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
12-08-2012, 01:35 AM
Thanks a lot for the feedback...we're really encouraged by it...

I noticed it just now but as CzarCastic mentioned, it isn't universal...
Saying that, we've uploaded the iPad version up and just waiting for the iPad version to be approved....so a couple more days and we're on the iPad as well..

We're also working on some more levels at the moment, so please do let us know your feedback and we could try and update it to be better...

I am the Force
Playing: Neon Adventures, Real Racing 3, Super Crate Box, Stick Tennis, Huebrix
12-08-2012, 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rks_89 View Post
Thanks a lot for the feedback...we're really encouraged by it...

I noticed it just now but as CzarCastic mentioned, it isn't universal...
Saying that, we've uploaded the iPad version up and just waiting for the iPad version to be approved....so a couple more days and we're on the iPad as well..

We're also working on some more levels at the moment, so please do let us know your feedback and we could try and update it to be better...
I take it that's a separate iPad version, and is not an universal update? Hopefully it's a good game worth buying again.

12-08-2012, 01:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
I take it that's a separate iPad version, and is not an universal update? Hopefully it's a good game worth buying again.
Sadly it would be an iPad exclusive version....

we did try make it universal but it din't look good at all...so that's why we decided to have them as different versions...
Must say my personal opinion that on the iPad version, the colors and the vibrant nature of the game looks way more sparkling...
so yea...hopefully you'd enjoy it more with an iPad version..

I am the Force
12-08-2012, 01:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rks_89 View Post
so yea...hopefully you'd enjoy it more with an iPad version..
It's not that I'm not enjoying the iPhone version, it's just that I don't play games on my iPhone, so I haven't even tried it yet; however, I'm good with an iPad only version and I'll be looking forward to some feedback to make sure it's worth buying twice.

12-08-2012, 04:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
My apologizes. I PMed a moderator to remove the universal tag.

Last edited by undeadcow; 12-08-2012 at 04:14 AM.
12-08-2012, 09:06 AM
Thanks to the Mod and also...

Guys, i don't know but i guess some more promo codes still are around in this list...
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=169478

@undeadcow and @CzarCastic
so did you get some time in play some more of the game?? was it fun?? was it hard??

I am the Force
12-08-2012, 09:56 AM
Ok, I used the code. But it sucks that there is no iPad version. I did still play it to see the premise on my iPad. Did the first 3 levels in 60 seconds...I must say I'm impressed.

Hit me up with a code for the iPad version later on if you'd like impressions for that. Feels like a calming experience with the visuals and sounds.