★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ------------------------




--------------
-
-
- BOSS
-
-
-
-
- 16BOSS []

--------------
-
-
- BOSS
-
- 1005001000

:http://weibo.com/spritecountry


http://t.qq.com/spritecountry
Twitter
http://twitter.com/spritecountry
Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/spritecountry
11-15-2013, 07:01 AM
#2
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,920
Game looks interesting but I got to laugh at the fact that every game from the developer has literally the exact same flavor text under the buzz photos for the app description! Three games, all with the same "SKILL OUTBURST! COOL SKILL!" and the sort! Just kind of made me giggle a bit when I noticed it...

Last edited by Bool Zero; 11-15-2013 at 07:03 AM.

11-15-2013, 08:48 AM
#3
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,258
That guy in screen one looks like iori from KOF
11-15-2013, 08:58 AM
#4
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,660
I might try it as its free but the text on all those graphics just simply puts me off. Its not expensive to get someone to do some free translation (or just ask online).

If a game is saying its great because it has 'hundreds suits' i'll probably stay away. Just want to play a game not dress up my character all the time
11-15-2013, 09:33 AM
#5
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 6,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
I might try it as its free but the text on all those graphics just simply puts me off. Its not expensive to get someone to do some free translation (or just ask online).

If a game is saying its great because it has 'hundreds suits' i'll probably stay away. Just want to play a game not dress up my character all the time


Tell THAT a Borderlands 2 player (like me).
We're going crazy for nice skins.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
11-15-2013, 09:48 AM
#6
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 1,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Tell THAT a Borderlands 2 player (like me).
We're going crazy for nice skins.
"It's Always Sunny on Pandora" or gtfo?

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
11-15-2013, 10:12 AM
#7
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 6,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrco View Post
"It's Always Sunny on Pandora" or gtfo?
Ya. You've just been promoted to "Bro.

"Sunny" is a classic.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
11-15-2013, 10:33 AM
#8
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,906
Someone tell snk!
11-15-2013, 10:34 AM
#9
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 1,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Ya. You've just been promoted to "Bro.

"Sunny" is a classic.
HAHA, so my first response to screenshot 5 was "So this is an electronic barbie doll game that you get to play dress up while punching things?"

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
11-15-2013, 10:50 AM
#10
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gov View Post
That guy in screen one looks like iori from KOF
It IS Iori, they stole his art, and his sprite from the KOF games. Lol Apple, CMON MAN!!!