★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Relive the classic 80's 8-bit gaming era with an original title created in style of a Commodore 64 game.

Guide Stan through the jungle maze while battling the wild animals on the way to rescuing your beloved. Unlock more of the maze by uncovering treasure chests and masks which will help you progress on your quest.

* Fun gameplay in Retro Definition
* 100 screens to explore
* Open chests to find keys
* Use keys to open doors
* Fight the end level boss to free your beloved
* Authentic retro graphics and sound

psj3809's comments:

Saw this on another forum.

Looks a great retro style C64 'Sabre Wulf' ish type of game. Just bought it

Controls are decent, nice joystick bottom left with a fire button bottom right. Just had a quick go, the main gameplay screen is a bit smaller with a nice border around it.

Yeah its a few dollars but seriously, iOS games are so cheap, devs need to make some money ! When i was 14 years old you had most games at $10 ! The cheap cheap ones for a few dollars were a bit hit/miss.

Anyway happy to support this dev, looking forward to exploring more. Reminds me of a Sabre Wulf/Atic Atac type of game, exploring different screens, enemies appearing from nowhere etc. Retro heaven !
09-23-2013, 11:25 AM
graphics is little poor and hard to see what is on screens...

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
09-23-2013, 11:33 AM
Originally Posted by ip4weather View Post
graphics is little poor and hard to see what is on screens...
Ha ha obviously not a fan of 8 bit 80's style games ! The graphics arent 'poor' they are just similar to an 80's C64 style game

Granted retro style graphics arent for everyone, i'm sure kids in 20 years time will mock us for liking GTA V etc or laugh at Angry Bird games. The playability is good and thats one major reason why i still play Space Invaders, Pacman, Sonic, 80's retro games, graphics may look dated but the gameplays great
09-23-2013, 11:35 AM
The screenshots are downsized and jpg compression seems to be heavy. Its much better when you see on itunes.