App description: **Free for only 24 hours**
**DEAL OF THE YEAR**

A thrilling ride through jungle, caves and treetops.
Play as Kong! Banana Kong!

Run, jump, bounce and swing on vines as you help Banana Kong to outrun a huge banana avalanche! Keep full control with highly responsive single-finger tap and swipe controls.

Ride the boar or fly with the toucan to overcome dangerous obstacles like massive boulders, crocodiles, piranhas and boiling lava. Nature can be a cruel enemy

While you dash through the jungle you'll be able to outrun your friends! Thanks to full Game Center integration you can see your friends best distance right in the game.
Compare your high scores and unlock achievements while improving your playing style.

A highly dynamic game engine will provide endless fun in this endless run. Each session is a new challenge as the level is built randomly on the fly.

Collect as many bananas as possible to fill your energy bar. Use a power-dash to destroy obstacles or take alternative routes like the deep underground cave area or treetops.
Find secrets and unlock extras to get the most out of the game.

Kotaku: 'If Donkey Kong Country Were an Endless Runner, It Would Look Something Like This'

Features:

- iPhone 5 widescreen support
- Retina Display support
- Full Game Center integration
- Ride animals
- One thumb controls
- 10 seconds from launching the game to playing it.

Echoseven's comments:

01-23-2013, 05:15 AM
Awesome!! Lets hope its exactly like Donkey Kong lol!

Check out my new website for everything Vita!!
please follow me on TWITTER
Am i man? or a very manly muppet??

01-23-2013, 05:17 AM
Instabuy.. 13 hours to go

Game Center: sink_or_swim
01-23-2013, 05:19 AM
if they dont hear from nintendos lawyers i'd be surprised

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
01-23-2013, 05:33 AM
My most anticipated release is finally here... cant wait to play Banana Kong.
01-23-2013, 05:38 AM
Not a big fan of runners BUT this does look great. Still would love a version with the same style graphics and with left/right/jump buttons.

But this does look really good, instant purchase for me at midnight
01-23-2013, 06:20 AM
Wow... i want this already. Unfortunately im not going to use my PH account this week as i have over $30 worth of itunes credits on my US account, so i'll have to wait.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-23-2013, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soup View Post
if they dont hear from nintendos lawyers i'd be surprised
So... Anyone trying to make a platforming game starring a gorilla is a criminal?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Another wish on my list tonight. Think I may be deleting NFS:MW with all the stuff I'm interested in (wish that had iCloud).
01-23-2013, 08:33 AM
I received a code from the dev (thanks again, you made my day)

Banana Kong can be described in one word: fantastic ! It has everything to be a new classic. Challenging gameplay, colorful graphics, different backgrounds, dozens of enemies/obstacles, simple one finger controls, a pig and a tukan to ride/fly on, missions, a lot of (upgradable) power-ups and 33 gc-achievements.
I know that a lot of you don't like endless runner that much but seriously, give it a try. Hopefully this will be a classic like Jetpack Joyride and Temple Run.
I'll pick up an IAP and will gift it to a friend.
Great Job

Game Center: sink_or_swim