App description: Champions aren't born. They're made!!
A Smash Hit with over 10 Million Downloads.
GIZMODO: "Game looks fun as hell."
iPHONEAPPREVIEW: "Real Steel is a solid winner."

Based on the Dreamworks movie, starring Hugh Jackman, the gritty action of Real Steel takes place in a secret world where boxing has gone high-tech in the not-so-distant future. Players lead their robot to greatness, fighting off steel opponents weighing over 2,000 pounds and reaching up to 8 feet tall. Real Steel features rich gameplay and high replay value including new Tournament and Survival Modes.

Choose your fighter from a selection of 40 Robots! Including Movie Champions - Atom & Zeus!
Choose from Tag Team, Challenges, Tournament, Survival & Free Sparring to fight!
Unlock 9 Special Edition Robots for completing Each Game Mode!
New Tag Team Mode - 3 vs 3!
Build Customized Robots with your very own Build Your Own Robot [BYOR] Feature!
Multiple Battle Arena Environments

Be the first to know! Get inside Reliance Games info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more

VISIT US: reliancegames.com
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/reliancegames
LIKE US: facebook.com/realsteelmobile
WATCH US: youtube.com/reliancegames

Check out more exciting games from Reliance Games like After Earth, Total Recall, Electric City and more!

For optimal performance, we recommend closing other applications and re-booting your device after downloading and starting your first boxing bout.

sizzlakalonji's comments:
I'll TOFTT, but I want major points for this one, because it's a movie tie-in game, it's 5 bucks, and the movie looks crazy stupid. Impressions in a bit.

09-15-2011, 10:30 PM
First impressions are surprisingly OK. It's certainly not a 5 dollar game, but it's no "Kick Ass" movie game rip off either. It has good personality with 8 different robots each with signature moves. There are practice, free-sparring, and tournament modes, where I assume you can unlock the last 4 most powerful robots. The animation is decent. Graphics are OK, especially with the robots, but the crowd and backgrounds are pretty poor. Open Feint and Game Center integration with achievements. There is only 2 plane movement (left and right), so it's not as dynamic as some others, but no less than SF or KoF I suppose (although nowhere near as good). Certainly not bad...it's always fun to battle robots. I'm sure many will wait for the inevitable price drop.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!

09-15-2011, 11:46 PM
Thank you for the review.

My 5 yo son will want it for sure.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
09-16-2011, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos-Sz View Post
Thank you for the review.

My 5 yo son will want it for sure.
No problem. Yeah, robots beating up other robots is something that just about any age can understand

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
09-16-2011, 04:25 PM
Do check out the official game trailer here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcMB8P2iLjU

Last edited by renegadeshock; 09-16-2011 at 04:37 PM.
09-18-2011, 01:07 PM
Game Impressions

HD Gameplay Trailer (iPad 2):

Note:

First few Minutes of Gameplay.
01-29-2012, 09:38 PM
Going down to $0.99, the release of the DVD, and the recent update helped shoot the game up a few hundred spots on the paid charts all the way to number 11, interesting stuff.

Twitter: @back2this
01-29-2012, 09:53 PM
Well, my son made buy it indeed along with the two IAPs.

We sent an email to the developer about TwinCities robot last year and they were kind enough to send a personalized card to my son. Nice touch.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
08-24-2013, 03:04 AM
Real Steel World Robot Boxing (multiplayer oriented ver.) is out in NZ AppStore

Silly humans and your 4 dimensions. WE have 7...hundred thousandths!!! (: