★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: $5 or less

12-03-2008, 11:31 PM
#1
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 183
$5 or less

Hey everyone. Sorry if there are threads like this already. But, I have $5 left in my iTunes account. What game do you recommend me getting? I was looking at Mines in Space, but i don't know if it is worth its price. But please tell me all of your suggestions.
Thanks a lot.
12-03-2008, 11:38 PM
#2
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Utah
Posts: 1,308
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
$5 TouchGrind
$2 Snail Mail
$3 Trism
$1 or $2 (I can't remember) Strategic Assault
$1 Quadrum:Colors
$1 2079
$1 Nanosaur
$1 Fuzzle
$1 Zombie Attack!

Those are some games I definitely recommend. Snail Mail is awesome. Personally, I'd get Snail Mail, 2079, Quadrum:Colors and Nanosaur to add up to $5

Hope this helps

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge

12-03-2008, 11:38 PM
#3
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA
Posts: 1,401
We don't take kindly to your kind around here...
I say get Raging Thunder, that way I won't be the only looser that bought it hehe. Get Mines in Space too. Also, get Brothers in Arms, Super Monkey Ball, Bugdom2, Touch Grind. Get all of them or don't get one at all...
12-03-2008, 11:47 PM
#4
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Utah
Posts: 1,308
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everydaynormalguy View Post
We don't take kindly to your kind around here...
I say get Raging Thunder, that way I won't be the only looser that bought it hehe. Get Mines in Space too. Also, get Brothers in Arms, Super Monkey Ball, Bugdom2, Touch Grind. Get all of them or don't get one at all...
I was going to recommend BIA too but it's $10. That game is amazing!

But Everydaynormalguy is right. It's really hard to pick just one. You should be buying all the best apps right now XD Also, looks like you're 1 post away from 500 posts. Consider this an early congrats

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
12-03-2008, 11:55 PM
#5
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA
Posts: 1,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by istopmotion View Post
I was going to recommend BIA too but it's $10. That game is amazing!

But Everydaynormalguy is right. It's really hard to pick just one. You should be buying all the best apps right now XD Also, looks like you're 1 post away from 500 posts. Consider this an early congrats
Thank you senor. I am officially one of the top posters at TA: AKA people who don't have a life. That makes me a sad panda
12-03-2008, 11:59 PM
#6
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everydaynormalguy View Post
Thank you senor. I am officially one of the top posters at TA: AKA people who don't have a life. That makes me a sad panda
Haha. Well, I've only been on this thread since this week and I already have 100+ posts as of today (which also means I became a Senior Member today ) so I might lap you at some point.

Oh, and Fuzzle's fun. I'd get that and Snail Mail at least.
12-04-2008, 12:03 AM
#7
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: CANADIA
Posts: 443
Dr Awesome
12-04-2008, 12:07 AM
#8
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 451
Quote:
Originally Posted by parranoya View Post
Dr Awesome
Big win.

I'd suggest just grabbing it. PLUS Snail Mail and Fuzzle
12-04-2008, 12:09 AM
#9
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA
Posts: 1,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase View Post
Haha. Well, I've only been on this thread since this week and I already have 100+ posts as of today (which also means I became a Senior Member today ) so I might lap you at some point.

Oh, and Fuzzle's fun. I'd get that and Snail Mail at least.
Wow, that's aiming high, your parents should be proud hehe...
On topic: get DizzyBee, it's only like $3, and how could I forget Fastlane?! For a dollar more you can experience the best racing game out there!
12-04-2008, 12:13 AM
#10
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everydaynormalguy View Post
Wow, that's aiming high, your parents should be proud hehe...
Haha. And yes, they're very proud.

"Chase, darling, you go and out-post that Everydaynormalguy. You can follow your dreams."

And here I am.

*tear trickle down cheek* I CAN DO THIS!

EDIT: *fist pumps* ...forgot that.

Last edited by Chase; 12-04-2008 at 12:15 AM.