★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-24-2013, 02:19 PM
Originally Posted by gosenbach View Post
Yes, agreed. good reviews are why the devs put the codes out in the first place. Hopefully they at least will leave good reviews in iTunes.
It's not, if you use a code, you can't review it on iTunes.

On topic, this game looks really cool ( except for the roof in screenshot 1, the perspective doesn't fit the graphics ). 1 buck is really cheap, so I'll buy it soon. I hope I can play it soon.

Last edited by Underwater; 01-24-2013 at 02:26 PM.
01-24-2013, 02:24 PM
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
This thread seems to be a magnet for trivial comments about assorted topics like the nature of redeem codes, free app services, Star Command, or whatever else. Here's a pixel open world RPG from a promising developer, has no one noticed that?!? I paid for the game and will post impressions once I get some more play time in but so far so good.
Hi Undeadcow
True, I was a little off topic there. very interesting game which is why I am watching this thread. I, however, have not yet been able to actually play said game so therefor cannot comment on its game play in any relevant manner. Although it does look quite awesome from the screenshots. I am looking forward to checking it out.

Gamecenter: Gosenbach

01-24-2013, 03:31 PM
Would love to see iPhone 5 resolution support.
01-24-2013, 03:41 PM
Going to go out on a limb here and spend a whole 99 cents! So I won't have to bemoan that someone took a code and didn't leave a review, sure hope I can recover financially from this gamble!
01-24-2013, 03:49 PM
Ok bought it so here's my impressions:

Nice old school graphics no story but this has maybe user created part written all over it which would be cool.the battles are card based even your basic attack of weapon but you can buy more cards and fix your weapon on a anvil for free I believe cause didn't noticed my gold went down.

There's a little walking dead in here from the news on the start up with hershal and walkers.

Overall not a bad game don't know if iap is in it but grinding is gonna be the main focus.
01-24-2013, 04:09 PM
Bought this and so far I love it. Yipe V is one of my all time favorite games and this game has a similar feel to it.
01-24-2013, 05:44 PM
Game Impressions

01-24-2013, 06:49 PM
What do you wanna know about the game?
01-24-2013, 07:13 PM
Anything about the game would be good...how does combat play out, is it really open world... It looks good, but I am on the fence...
01-24-2013, 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by DeadGuy427 View Post
Anything about the game would be good...how does combat play out, is it really open world... It looks good, but I am on the fence...
Sanuku made a video that shows what it can do. Yes it's open world and combat is card based like your weapon so you can repair it for free at a anvil and other cards (spells and health) at the shops (fireball cost one coin each)

A tip upgrade your weapon first so grinding won't be so cumbersome. The controls work actually and saving is automatic. If your low on health you can transport into town for free plus regan is on you but not in caves so no automatic healing in caves.