Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-06-2013, 07:36 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Stampede 3D - Released Today!

Stampede 3D Launched onto iPad and iPhone today!
Stampede brings elements of games like League of Legends to the causal realm in a title packed with fast-paced arcade survival action rendered in toon style 3D.

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Game Website

In Stampede 3D you will need to stay on your toes to dodge your way through the charging horde. With angry critters running at you from every side, every moment is fight or flight.

Stampede 3D progresses through a series of short stages where survival becomes increasingly difficult. New types of enemies are added into the mix. Archetypes such as invincible enemies, homing enemies and large boss enemies make for an intense combination of action and strategy.

To face the increasing force of the stampede players can raise their power to fight or escape their foes by using level-ups to upgrade their spells and abilities. Players can unlock new characters, each one with a unique set of moves.

Players can also interact with their environment in order to survive, throw special enemies off your trail by triggering a falling log or leading them into a trap.

The game features:
-3 Unique playable characters
-Varied Enemy types
-Multiple World themes
-Over 20 Levels to complete
-20 unlocks
-Toon style 3D graphics

Stampede 3D is available now on the Apple App Store, playable on iOS devices, including the new iPad mini and iPhone 5, Currently at a special launch discount price of 33% off!

Last edited by Red1; 02-06-2013 at 07:42 PM..
Old 02-06-2013, 11:32 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

I'm surprised no one has posted about this. I love the looks of it visually, but am curious about the gameplay as it progresses. Has anyone jumped on this yet, and if so, do you have any personal impressions?
Old 02-06-2013, 11:46 PM

Artwork is lovely
Old 02-06-2013, 11:50 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnarKitty View Post
I'm surprised no one has posted about this. I love the looks of it visually, but am curious about the gameplay as it progresses. Has anyone jumped on this yet, and if so, do you have any personal impressions?
I've been following this game for a while on SlideDB where they were active posting lots of art and I plan to try it out. I'll update with impressions by friday.I will say as a fact though the devs did serious work on this one and it shows. They finished the entire game in a year making sure it didn't slip into the vaporware realm, and I think we can all appriciate that kind of drive.