Expand your App to China market with professional partners

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by lynan, Jan 25, 2013.

1. lynan

lynan Member

Jan 16, 2012
    #1 lynan, Jan 25, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
    Expand your App to China market and cover Hongkong,Taiwan And Chinese culture region.

Dear All, this is Lee from Joygor.com, which is a professional network & wireless value-added service provider and the comprehensive software developer, which is dedicated to the development, application and operation of network & wireless value-added services, especially digital music contents and mobile phone client-end software, as well as the development, integration and service of relevant operating platforms.

Since 1998, we started to bring the best mobile app to millions Chinese moible users and also help quality Chinese app penetrate into other markets. Due the years of experience in Chinese mobile Internet, we have strong cooperation with the three Chinese telecom carriers and most famouse media. With our help, we can help your to push your app to millions Chinese users in a short time. Furthermore, we also built our own android app store, which have more than 500k registered users in China.

As you know, China has many mobile handset manufucturers. In the past years, we have build a solid relationship with those manufuctures. We offer build-in service to install your app in the android mobile phone. You can got up to millions installation in One month!

BTW, our business cover both android and iOS apps. So, if you want to know expand your app to China and cooperate with us, please contact me for further discussion. My email address is [email protected].:)

Best Regards,
    Lee

2. try to email you but it seems not getting through.

Hello Lee,

my name is Dang Bui, CEO of Gau Family Studio, i found your post on toucharcade.com and yes i really want to expand our market to china and asia. Our app relates to Asia culture and it was on top 10 of China education market . please take a look here
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gaus-adventure-in-hawaii/id579537491?ls=1&mt=8

i'm looking forward to discuss with you more about the strategy as well as cost of how you are going to promote my app

Dang
    contact me [email protected]

3. arunmt

arunmt New Member

Jul 7, 2014