• Publisher: Eligo Games
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 30.7 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Sunny Drops is a gorgeous light refraction based 3D puzzle.
Pure logic and creative thinking will be employed to solve these twisted challenges. The object is to direct the light towards flowers and wake up fairies who would set up ghost traps. Introducing 6 worlds, 90 levels, unique game play elements, brave fairies, beautiful flowers, realistic water & oil drops, and more... all in Sunny Drops.

STORY:
Far far away lies a magical place where all mythical creatures live in peace. The cutest and the smallest of them being fairies who uhm... seem to be allergic to ghosts! Hopefully they will be brave enough to set up a proper ghost trap. Their world is waiting for the one to overcome a twisted challenge.

FEATURES:
Gorgeous 3D graphics
90 unique twisted & challenging puzzles
Relaxing nature sounds and ambient music
6 different locations: Sunset beach, Forest, Winter Wonderland, Savannah, Stonehenge, Tomb, 15 levels each
6 beautiful flowers loved by 6 cute fairies
water & oil drops, split & combine them
HD supported
Game Center integrated
Global Leader Boards

EligoGames's comments:






Description
Sunny Drops is a gorgeous light refraction based 3D puzzle.
Pure logic and creative thinking will be employed to solve these twisted challenges. The object is to direct the light towards flowers and wake up fairies who would set up ghost traps. Introducing 6 worlds, 90 levels, unique game play elements, brave fairies, beautiful flowers, realistic water & oil drops, and more... all in Sunny Drops.

Story
Far far away lies a magical place where all mythical creatures live in peace. The cutest and the smallest of them being fairies who uhm... seem to be allergic to ghosts! Hopefully they will be brave enough to set up a proper ghost trap. Their world is waiting for the one to overcome a twisted challenge.

Features
- Gorgeous 3D graphics
- 90 unique twisted & challenging puzzles
- Relaxing nature sounds and ambient music
- 6 different locations: Sunset beach, Forest, Winter Wonderland, Savannah, Stonehenge, Tomb, 15 levels each
- 6 beautiful flowers loved by 6 cute fairies
- Move, merge & split water & oil drops
- Retina display supported
- Game Center integrated
- Global Leader Boards
01-24-2013, 10:30 AM
#2
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: California, USA
Posts: 3,778
Still not sure what the heck I was watching even after seeing the vid twice, but it WAS beautiful, and seems intriguing, so, I'll check it out.

01-24-2013, 02:44 PM
#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Still not sure what the heck I was watching even after seeing the vid twice, but it WAS beautiful, and seems intriguing, so, I'll check it out.
I totally agree. The video did not make the game play any clearer, however, I was entranced by the visual artistry. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to tolerate the "Tinker bell" voice-over, but I'm still eager to try this game out, and I'm hoping it presents a engaging and thoughtful challenge that complements the beautiful art.
01-24-2013, 02:47 PM
#4
What the....

Maybe there really is a God. Someone is smiling down on me. I have been thirsty for light-refracting games ever since playing Guide the Light and getting extremely pissed off. This one looks, from the screenshots, to be quite amazing and beautiful, indeed.

And it's FREE?

...what's the catch here? For real?

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
01-24-2013, 03:16 PM
#5
Just downloaded and its pretty good . Still trying to completely figure out what I'm doing.
WARNING: to any parent out there. This game is not for children. When I played the fifth or sixth game in I didn't solve it quite right. Then a humorous quote from George Carlin appeared that contained in all their glory the famous swear words Carlin loved to used. Even I was taken back wondering why was this included in the game?!? Oh well who knows these days.
Use your own judgement.
01-24-2013, 03:18 PM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricornman View Post
Just downloaded and its pretty good . Still trying to completely figure out what I'm doing.
WARNING: to any parent out there. This game is not for children. When I played the fifth or sixth game in I didn't solve it quite right. Then a humorous quote from George Carlin appeared that contained in all their glory the famous swear words Carlin loved to used. Even I was taken back wondering why was this included in the game?!? Oh well who knows these days.
Use your own judgement.
I watched the video and am also quite bewildered by how to play the game. Doesn't quite look like SciBeaver, Light the Flower (or whatever), or Guide the Light.

That is bizarre, though, the George Carlin quote... what on Earth were they thinking? :\

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
01-24-2013, 03:19 PM
#7
Yeah I agree with everyone here.. not exactly sure of WHAT exactly it is... but it looks visually stunning! I'll definitely give it a try. I'm hoping for a challenge!
01-24-2013, 03:22 PM
#8
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: 英國劍橋
Posts: 1,570
iAds between levels with no apparent way to turn them off. Otherwise - not too bad at all.
01-24-2013, 03:24 PM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
I watched the video and am also quite bewildered by how to play the game. Doesn't quite look like SciBeaver, Light the Flower (or whatever), or Guide the Light.

That is bizarre, though, the George Carlin quote... what on Earth were they thinking? :\
Yep I couldn't believe what I was reading. I shudder to think of a parent with children playing this unawares then reading this on an iPad screen taken off guard. Wonder what other quotes are contained in this game?
It's crazy!....
01-24-2013, 03:58 PM
#10
Game Impressions

Gameplay Trailer added to the first post...

Last edited by Sanuku; 01-24-2013 at 05:47 PM.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:26 PM.