★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The Fang Kingdom has been torn by clash of clans representing various schools of martial arts. Hundreds of years ago, the head of the White Lotus Clan gave his own life to stop the blood-shed and bring peace to the kingdom. But now kung fu master Kai, who came down from the mountains after a long meditation, finds his own village destroyed by ninjas from the Clan of Shadows, and his family and friends - killed. As the sole survivor of the White Lotus Clan, Kai turns to ancient gods with a prayer for revenge. His kung fu is filled with magical powers, but what will be the price of this divine intervention?

NOTE: The advantage of Fatal Fight among competitive action and fighting games, is that it has extremely simple and addicting game play - tap right or left. With the unique 1:1 response fighting system players will feel the immediate feedback of every tap. An inspiration for gameplay was PC version of "One Finger Death Punch" and inspiration for special effects was "Mortal Kombat" game. Fatal Fight was designed mainly for boys, but girls can love this game too, so just install, no matter you're a boy or girl. Our game is free to download and play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. Also, under our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, you must be at least 12 years of age to play or download Fatal Fight. Because game is extremely addictive and contains bloody scenes.

Features:
- 1 Hero
- 5 original locations
- 10 unique fighting skills
- 50 levels with more to come!
- Innovative 1:1 response game-play mechanics
- And thousands of enemies with a various kung fu styles.

Coming soon: (Please, donate)
- Survival mode

Recommendation for getting 3 stars:
In order to earn the maximum number of stars you will need:
- Do not miss
- Do not get hit
- Pick up all weapons as soon as possible
- Use right set of skills
- Tap as soon as enemy will be in your hit range, so fast so good

P.S. We are a team of indie developers, please help us to make this game better for you and donate us. All donations and income from game will be spent only for supporting this game and adding new content to the game. Thanks for choosing us!
05-06-2015, 11:39 PM
I find it kind of funny that "1 hero" is under features. Like that's supposed to be a selling point..

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa

05-07-2015, 12:16 AM
Plays like death punch.
05-07-2015, 02:34 AM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014
05-07-2015, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Xatu View Post
Plays like death punch.
Exactly, and imho, brillianty executed.
Now add some beautiful gory Shadow Blade graphics to it, substract a gazillion taps through menus and such, keep your life as long you're not dying and i would be so ready to spend some bucks for a realistic (ios speaking) premium game experience.

I'm trying hard to get my demanded stars to open the door to the next chapter, but i'm running out of ideas (and skills) how to achieve them.

Definitely recommended to check it out, if you like this genre.

PS: i deleted all prices and thoughts about iap's...others won't, probably. Please remember, there's a general thread about iap's
05-07-2015, 06:06 AM

Last edited by jibjelly; 05-12-2015 at 06:59 AM.
05-07-2015, 09:19 AM
Hey folks, this looks interesting, but I have to ask, what's with all the three stars?

Let me know your thoughts on the pros and cons.

Cheers!
05-07-2015, 09:24 AM
Really enjoying this, I didn't have huge expectations thanks to being a little disappointed with OFDP coming into it as a PC/XBLIG lover. Much more like the game I fell in love with and I'll be playing this a lot more to get to know it, cheers for the post E7!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
05-07-2015, 11:02 AM
Is anyone else's device getting super hot playing this game? I've played the last hour and my phone has gotten so hot the screen dimmed and it stopped charging. The only other game that does this is Mortal Kombat X. The devs need to look at this issue!

iPhone 5s 64 gig running IOS 8.3

I have been putting this game through its paces and will have a full impression. Later today. So far I'm enjoying it.

Billy
05-07-2015, 11:35 PM
Have gotten through the first gate (25 total stars) and haven't hit any paywalls or IAP-only advancement.....and honestly, I should have lead with how awesome this game is. Graphics are crisp and vibrant on 6+, the controls are spot-on, and this feels much more fluid than the stickman version that came out over the last 2 weeks. The added slow-mo kills, slicing and dicing when you really get into a combo (which is awesome!), and the devastating fireball and tornados that clear the screen when you hit max combo (10 I believe)......this game has some serious "one more time" replayability. And the perks that unlock and can be equipped give the game a nice light RPG element. Highly recommend this one!!

EDIT: Oh yeah and the weapons.....the slicing and dicing is just pure awesome.

Last edited by chief78; 05-07-2015 at 11:38 PM.