★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Developed by BonusXP & many of the creative minds behind the popular Age of Empires and Halo Wars franchises, The Incorruptibles is a true REAL-TIME STRATEGY game that combines intense combat & resource management with a robust hero crafting system that allows players to collect loot and resources to craft & level up their collection of heroes.

Play as The Incorruptibles, a clan of unexpected heroes battling the Corrupted - an evil force intent on burning & destroying the lush & vibrant islands of the Realm.

FEATURES:

Take control of your heroes in real-time

Engage in epic, fast-paced battles

Unleash your hero's devastating attacks

Save and expand your kingdom from the Corrupted

Declare war against other players worldwide

Unlock and collect powerful heroes to defend the Realm

Upgrade your hero abilities with crafting items

Enjoy rich and vibrant best-in-class graphics

*** Requires iOS 7 or higher. The Incorruptibles is optimized to play best on iPad 3, iPhone 5, iPad Mini 2 and more recent devices. ***

Echoseven's comments:

The Incorruptibles - Knights of the Realm

Maximum Play
Genres: Games Action Strategy
Free

Quote:
Introducing The Incorruptibles, a clan of unexpected heroes battling the Corrupted - an evil force intent on burning & destroying the lush & vibrant islands of the Realm.

The Incorruptibles is a REAL-TIME STRATEGY game that combines intense combat & resource management with a deep, robust hero crafting system that allows players to collect loot and resources to craft & level up their collection of heroes.

Developed by BonusXP & many of the creative minds behind the immensely popular Age of Empires franchise, The Incorruptibles has been built to provide a unique hero based, real-time strategy experience unlike that of any other mobile game.

Features:

EPIC, FAST-PACED BATTLES
-Real-time hero control
-Devastating special attacks

FORGE AN EMPIRE
-Save & expand your kingdom
-Defend the Realm from friend & foe

UNLOCK & UPGRADE POWERFUL HEROES
-Collect heroes to attack & defend the Realm
-Craft recipes to improve hero abilities
-Uncover rare crafting items & heroes

RICH, VIBRANT BEST-IN-CLASS GRAPHICS

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPhone5
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPad23G
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPhone6

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 131.8MB

07-17-2015, 02:30 AM
Game is quite good, I didn't get far enough to decide if iap's are fair or not. I loaded it a second time in airplane mode to check playability offline, but it's online only which unfortunately is a deal breaker for me.

Last edited by The Son of Anarchy; 07-17-2015 at 07:18 AM.

07-17-2015, 05:29 AM
Gameplay by IPlay GameChannel
07-17-2015, 07:12 AM
Video Gameplay

Everyone is a friend
07-17-2015, 11:06 AM
where world release?
07-17-2015, 05:12 PM
This is a great RTS. Kind of feel like it should be premium, hopefully it turns out like hitman sniper.
07-18-2015, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Xatu View Post
This is a great RTS. Kind of feel like it should be premium, hopefully it turns out like hitman sniper.
I agree that this is a great RTS. High production values and looks to have deep engaging gameplay. It definitely stands out from my other RTS I have on my phone. Unfortunately, this genre is proliferated by free to play and unless they change the timers and game mechanics I can't see this going premium. Hope to be proven wrong but we will see. Since I spent too much money on the Dawn of Titans softlaunch I will be playing this one 100% free so I will report how it goes
07-25-2015, 10:34 AM
gameplay video

12-08-2015, 07:59 PM
Just bumping for worldwide launch purposes.

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
12-08-2015, 10:01 PM
This has kept me interested since starting it so thats good news!