01-26-2013, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaklar View Post
DoDonPachi works.

You heard me.
And Esp ra.de, Gunbird 2, Guwange....I could go on. This is a very good emulator.

Marvel vs Capcom works a treat too. Good times.

Games that will never leave my iPad : Great Big Wargame, Battle Academy, Battle of the Bulge, Ravenmark and Hunters 2.
01-26-2013, 05:31 PM
Thank you Seleuco yet again! Can anyone reccomend any great games that can be played on the new version of MAME that can't be played on the old one?

01-26-2013, 05:38 PM
Finally....

I bought an iCade a year ago with the specific purpose of playing Wrestlefest.... FINALLY, it works!!!

That being said, I need some serious help in terms of FPS. Admittedly, I have a 1st gen iPad, but there was rarely issues with iMame. Help me out? Settings?

THANKS!

jpb
01-26-2013, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfilesguy View Post
Grrr... I just can't get this thing to work Playchoice 10 games! How did others get them to run, was it a case of just trying out different versions of the rom, digging around in the file system, or just luck?
Make sure you have the BIOS for playchoice 10. The current .148 version is "backwards compatible" with this version.

Favourites: KotOR, Gridlee, iDOS, Deus Ex: The Fall, Gamebook Adventures, Baldur's Gate EE, GTA: Vice City
01-26-2013, 05:41 PM
Hi guys, I have a question, I'm new to Mame4IOS and I don't know what the hype is about but apparently its awesome. (The earliest game device iv'e ever played was the Nintendo 64 & Gameboy (noncolor).

So anyways, I got Gridlee. So apparently this app is Mame4IOS with the Gridlee ROM? How do I get more roms? Thanks in advance!

By the way, please PM me as I might lose where the replies to this are .

Currently seeking an iOS Job for Online Community Moderation.
GameCenter ID: Jordanrracer
01-26-2013, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotaryP7 View Post
Awesome! Btw, what do you mean call up the menu? But great. I'll try it out.
Press coin and start at the same time to bring up mame's internal UI.

Favourites: KotOR, Gridlee, iDOS, Deus Ex: The Fall, Gamebook Adventures, Baldur's Gate EE, GTA: Vice City
01-26-2013, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackMule View Post
Thank you Seleuco yet again! Can anyone reccomend any great games that can be played on the new version of MAME that can't be played on the old one?
The Playchoice 10 games (essentially NES games)
Capcom CP2 games like Dungeons & Dragons Tower of Doom and Shadows over Mystara.
Starcade era games like Guzzler, Change Lanes, and Dorodon.

01-26-2013, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak View Post
Press coin and start at the same time to bring up mame's internal UI.
I tried this and nothing happened. I'm confused

01-26-2013, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordanrracer View Post
I tried this and nothing happened. I'm confused
Have you installed any roms other than Gridlee?

01-26-2013, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak View Post
Have you installed any roms other than Gridlee?
Nope, I'm new to this and not sure how. :/