★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-26-2013, 07:20 PM
Hmm... This seems very intriguing to me. I'd appreciate a p.m. with some more, ah, specific info- if you get my meaning.
01-26-2013, 07:22 PM
is it possible to use a Wii Remote with a non-jailbroken device with Gridlee/iMame? Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCarron View Post
Thanks to Seleuco for posting this, hope it sticks around because it is actually legit despite that users can alter and install more ROMs.

I had great luck with the Mortal Kombat series, through Ultimate 3, all work great at almost a constant 100% on my A6 devices. My A5 devices struggle a bit around 65-75% but is helped by the Speed Hacks in the MAME in-game menu (START+COIN).

It also works great with my iOS arcade cabinet setup.

Now to get Apple to fix the VGA out on Lightning connector devices.
Your set up is incredible
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickpro View Post
is it possible to use a Wii Remote with a non-jailbroken device with Gridlee/iMame? Thanks
No, it's not.

Favourites: KotOR, Gridlee, iDOS, Deus Ex: The Fall, Gamebook Adventures, Baldur's Gate EE, GTA: Vice City
01-26-2013, 07:23 PM
ok so i found out I need neogeo bios to run shinobi. Where do I put the bios, and do I extract the zip or no?
01-26-2013, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teremei View Post
ok so i found out I need neogeo bios to run shinobi. Where do I put the bios, and do I extract the zip or no?
You don't need the neogeo bios to run Shinobi. Different system altogether. You just need the correct Shinobi ROMset.

And don't bother unzipping any of the roms or bios roms.

Favourites: KotOR, Gridlee, iDOS, Deus Ex: The Fall, Gamebook Adventures, Baldur's Gate EE, GTA: Vice City
01-26-2013, 07:26 PM
If someone could pm me about bios - what they are, how to put them in the emulator using ifunbox, where to put them, and which ones I need, that would be much appreciated.

In Soviet Russia, whenever anyone mentions Twilight, they are brutally PWNED by Simon Belmont... wait, that happens everywhere.
01-26-2013, 07:27 PM
May I get some help with getting Playchoice-10 ROMs to work?
01-26-2013, 07:29 PM
This is the best ever the original NBA Jam works a treat!
01-26-2013, 07:29 PM
What's the difference between version m and version k of games?

In Soviet Russia, whenever anyone mentions Twilight, they are brutally PWNED by Simon Belmont... wait, that happens everywhere.