★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: TopZie is a top down, real time online multiplayer action game. An air hockey-soccer hybrid, The object is to kick the ball into your opponents goal. Maneuver your player using an on screen joystick. Kick the top by pressing anywhere on the screen. Easy to pick up but difficult to master. Play in a 1 vs 1 or play in team matches that consist of teams of up to 4 players.

Features include:

- Quick Play. Find a ready opponent and play a 1 vs 1 right away.
- Lobby. Organize and talk with fellow gamers.
- Leaderboards.
- Password protect. For private games that you control.
- Pre game teams select. Drag and drop ready players that enter your game into teams.
- In game team management. Drag and drop ready players into teams during game play. Perfect for those moments when players leave for whatever reason.
- In game chat. Live in game chat to talk with everyone in the game room.
- Full Spectator support. Watch in on any game room in progress. Press "ready" to show you're ready to play in case someone leaves.
- Much Much more. With many more features coming soon.

For all bugs, suggestions and comments, please go to http://www.topzie.com/feedback/

brinked's comments:

After 6 months of hard work, dedication and beta testing, TopZie has been finally approved for the App Store.

This is my first game ever and only my 2nd app ever released for iOS devices but that does not take away from the quality of this app. I am very proud of what this has become and I look forward to continuing the development on this great and simple game.
01-27-2013, 06:43 PM
Looks good! I used to play a browser version of this game some time ago, it was really popular. Hope you get some recognition!

My login is traanZ, see you in the games.

01-27-2013, 09:44 PM
When you say browser version, do you mean haxball?
01-28-2013, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brinked View Post
When you say browser version, do you mean haxball?
Yeah, I know it's not yours, but the engine is quite similiar (which is a posiitive cause it's good!). Hope more people start to play it as it's quite hard to get a game late night (like at this very moment)
01-28-2013, 07:07 PM
Congratulations on the release! Looks pretty cool. Downloading now...
01-30-2013, 01:40 AM
Hey the server was crashing yesterday do you know when there will be a fix?
01-30-2013, 02:08 PM
Yes, there was an issue with the timer that was causing the entire server to crash when their were multiple games. The timer has been built by our wonderful developer and it is working now!

You will still experience some bugs and a server crash here or there and these things are expected since the game has only been released for 2 days. We are working diligently to correct these issues as they arise. In the future, please contact the support link in the app or submit any and all bugs to feedback@topzie.com