Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-23-2013, 02:44 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Default Toddler Time! for iPad

Hello,

Here is some information on the newly released Toddler Time! for iPad. Just out today! ^^

Please visit the Picoman Games website for more information on this app and others.

You can follow me @Picoman on Twitter or join Picoman Games on Facebook.

Thank You for your interest!

Alex
Founder Picoman Games

Last edited by Picoman; 01-30-2013 at 01:24 PM.. Reason: Just figured out how to do the 'appinfo' thing. ^^
Old 01-23-2013, 02:45 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

I have a 2 year old son who has hijacked my ipad 1 from me. He does love certain apps but keep in mind that toddlers get tired of apps if they dont offer a lot of content to keep them interested.

As a father, I would never pay $3 for an app that I can not try first. You should really consider offering a lite/free version to give parents and toddlers a taste of what the app is about. Your app can be great but I will never know because I have no way of knowing that.

Best of luck with your app.
Old 01-23-2013, 09:02 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by brinked View Post
I have a 2 year old son who has hijacked my ipad 1 from me. He does love certain apps but keep in mind that toddlers get tired of apps if they dont offer a lot of content to keep them interested.

As a father, I would never pay $3 for an app that I can not try first. You should really consider offering a lite/free version to give parents and toddlers a taste of what the app is about. Your app can be great but I will never know because I have no way of knowing that.

Best of luck with your app.
Hey Brink, thanks for the reply!

Free stuff is certainly cool i agree. Would your concerns be answered if you had a youtube video to watch? Or is it more about seeing if your little one is being entertained/learning?

Thank You

Alex
Old 01-23-2013, 09:10 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

a youtube video would help, but I personally only look for apps in app store. Mostly learning/educational. For me to pay $3 for an app for my son, it really needs to wow me, and I dont know if your app has the wow factor because I cant try it.

A video would definitely help. Also reviews would be great.
Old 01-23-2013, 09:29 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
a youtube video would help, but I personally only look for apps in app store. Mostly learning/educational. For me to pay $3 for an app for my son, it really needs to wow me, and I dont know if your app has the wow factor because I cant try it.

A video would definitely help. Also reviews would be great.
Thanks for the feedback, ill get on it!
Old 01-24-2013, 12:38 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

no problem. If you want to give me a voucher code I can put it on my sons ipad and give you feedback on what he thinks about it such as which sections he likes, doesn't like etc.

Other than that, just remember there are a bunch of apps for toddlers, so you really should be marketing to communities. I believe there are sites dedicated to reviewing apps that are geared towards toddlers. I know that autism apps are big right now so if your app is educational in a way that could help autistic children, that could be a nice push for your app.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:03 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
no problem. If you want to give me a voucher code I can put it on my sons ipad and give you feedback on what he thinks about it such as which sections he likes, doesn't like etc.

Other than that, just remember there are a bunch of apps for toddlers, so you really should be marketing to communities. I believe there are sites dedicated to reviewing apps that are geared towards toddlers. I know that autism apps are big right now so if your app is educational in a way that could help autistic children, that could be a nice push for your app.
Thats great advice brinked.
I have stuck a promo code in your private message inbox. ^^
Old 01-25-2013, 04:03 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picoman View Post
Thats great advice brinked.
I have stuck a promo code in your private message inbox. ^^
my 4 year girl has a ton of apps. would like to see what she does + doesn't like about it etc need a tester and review shoot me a promo please.

Old 01-26-2013, 05:51 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbiggles View Post
my 4 year girl has a ton of apps. would like to see what she does + doesn't like about it etc need a tester and review shoot me a promo please.

Hello Mr Biggles,

Sorry for the late reply, sent a promo code to your inbox.

Also how did you get that template and how do i implement it into my OP? ^^
Old 01-30-2013, 01:27 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Oh! Thank You for posting the 'appinfo=all' i was really scratching my head on how to get that template to show. I had to quote you then Go Advanced to find out how to do it, haha. ^^