★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-28-2013, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
Not a bad little game even if I can't read a dang thing in the menus. Nice surprise when I expected this to be more along the lines of a game based around farting owls...
Someone should make a game about farting owls. I'd buy it.

It would have to be tastefully done, though. I think the "Tiny Wings" guy could pull it off.
01-28-2013, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I'm so, so ashamed of what I've begun.
Do you deny that you supplied it?

01-28-2013, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psiufoxx View Post
Do you deny that you supplied it?
You know what they say..."He who smelt Nachtfahrt, dealt Nachtfahrt".

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
01-28-2013, 11:20 AM
My god. Did I really read this thread title correctly?
01-28-2013, 11:23 AM
Good news is , that game developer probably doesn't hang around here to read this.Bad news is that other game developers can read how you mock other games which is, to be honest,quite childish of you people.
01-28-2013, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aventador View Post
Good news is , that game developer probably doesn't hang around here to read this.Bad news is that other game developers can read how you mock other games which is, to be honest,quite childish of you people.
Relax. Seriously. I think if the developer actually read this they'd have a sense of humor about it. They'd probably also appreciate the attention it drew to their game.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
01-28-2013, 11:28 AM
I don't usually laugh at blog banter, but that was a delightful romp - no hard feeling surely from dev's it's all light hearted, and not too vulgar.

Anyway, good nacht fahrt everyone, I'm off to bed.

planck
01-28-2013, 11:30 AM
Ps that was my 1st blog ever on Toucharcade, but have been reading watching this place for years... 1st blog, yes replying to thread about fart jokes... Nice

planck
01-28-2013, 11:30 AM
But I will admit that name definetly sounds funny
01-28-2013, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by planckboy View Post
Ps that was my 1st blog ever on Toucharcade, but have been reading watching this place for years... 1st blog, yes replying to thread about fart jokes... Nice

planck
You must be the planck who has bested me at the top of the Gunslugs leaderboard. How dare you show your face around here.

I mean... welcome to TouchArcade!