Attention: Pay It! [Beta]

01-28-2013, 10:17 PM
Attention: Pay It! [Beta]

Attention: Pay It! is a hardcore, fast paced action-puzzle-memory game that challenges you to complete 10 mini puzzles at the same time as fast as you can.

It contains 2 hours of constantly evolving single player content, Game Center Multiplayer, newly generated shareable levels you can challenge friends with, and two endless modes.

I am looking for some Beta testers to get any issues fixed right before release. I posted here a few months back and got really great feedback about the game, applied as much as I could, and completed a huge graphical upgrade.

Would love to get as many people as possible, so just follow this link for testflight http://tflig.ht/KJxmPr and I will get back to you with a build as soon as possible.

If you previously participated in the beta you should still be able to download the new version as well.

Here is the trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Screenshots:

Level 1:

Level 48:

Attention: Pay It is a hardcore action puzzle game on the App Store. Watch the trailer on YouTube and find updates at AttentionPayIt.com and follow it on Facebook and Twitter

Last edited by Rutabaga; 01-29-2013 at 12:12 AM.
01-30-2013, 09:45 AM
Here are a couple more pictures. Still looking for more people to play the game via testfight:

http://tflig.ht/KJxmPr

Attention: Pay It is a hardcore action puzzle game on the App Store. Watch the trailer on YouTube and find updates at AttentionPayIt.com and follow it on Facebook and Twitter
01-30-2013, 09:48 AM
I'll be testing this highly addicting game again. The earlier build was great but the current one looks way better and polished.

XBL & PSN: iANiMeX
GameCenter: ANiMeX2k11
3DS Friend Code: 4253-4779-2311 (PM me if you add me so I can add you back. Thanks)
Beta Tested Games: 100+ Games

Last edited by iANiMeX; 01-30-2013 at 05:22 PM.
01-30-2013, 01:13 PM
signed-up/joined for beta testing
02-10-2013, 08:39 PM
surprised this game is not getting the necessary attention
hope more of you will sign up and give it a try!

Adam is a fantastic dev and responds to your feedback!

wilflare (Wilson)
iOS Beta Tester (List) | Reviewer | Blogger | Follow @wilflare | On testflight