Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-11-2012, 09:32 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Default ERA TD - (by Illumesoft)

Old 12-11-2012, 09:39 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Hey guys,

Please note that only iPhone/iPod touch with Retina is supported for this game, and it's optimized for iPhone 5 too

Here's the Official Trailer for iPad:

For this iPhone version, we have included all the cool features in iPad version download, and tailored the UI specifically for iPhone/iPod users:
  • Customized UI for iPhone/iPod;
  • Retina support, iPhone 5 support, high-res graphics to make the most of the device;
  • Difficulty re-balanced for Campaign, "Casual" really means Casual;
  • Introducing the CHALLENGE mode with 5 cool sub-modes, new enemy units and heaps of content added;
  • Now support English, Spanish, Dutch and Chinese! Big thanks to Roderick!
  • Labs & items feature; great improvement on gameplay, and you can even collect items FOR FREE from the enemies destroyed!
  • Play your own music while defending the energy source!
  • Share your score with friends and get heaps of Intrinsic Energy (Credit) for free!

Additional info for V1.0:

1. In level 3-3, some creature will ask for help from you, please do NOT save and exit the game during the "story" as there is an known issue and may erase the progress of this level, as long as you continue playing the story (win or lose) it will be fine, or you can choose to ignore him. This will be fixed in the next update.

2. Big thanks to all the beta testers, Chirs, Eugene, Nick, Andy, Tyler, iSaiST, Chau and many others who have helped us improve the game! Here is a level guide from explosive http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=153561

3. If you have any other questions, please reach us at support@illumesoft.com, or join the official forum to discuss strategies and tips there. iPad Discussion Thread on TA

Thank you for your support

Last edited by Corey.G; 12-11-2012 at 10:23 PM..
Old 12-11-2012, 10:47 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

this looks nice...
Old 12-12-2012, 06:36 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Testers will have to buy it but hey it's worth it I didn't delete the app I had after buying so maybe my progress isn't affected

EDIT: progress is not affected just don't delete the app so you have to pay for the "update" so to speak.
Any beta tester who would like a promo code, please PM me

Good thing is all the progress is there.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:49 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey.G View Post
Any beta tester who would like a promo code, please PM me

Good thing is all the progress is there.
Beta Tester here, but I actually want to buy this at the normal price, because I feel you developers deserve your money, and this game is worth it!

To anyone who's thinking of getting this, I can definitely recommend it. I really like it as a tower defense game. Tons of options, plenty of levels, and lots of towers and bad guys to destroy. I haven't played to far into it yet, but I like what I've seen so far.

Also, all the proper TD controls are here - pausing, ability to place towers while paused, fast forward, etc. They did a good job making the controls comfortable for hardcore TD fans.

At $0.99 compared to other TD games on the market, this one is a must-grab for fans of Tower Defense. Which, by the way, I am a huge fan of TD games.

I will try to post more detailed impressions later, once I've bought the game, and played through a greater portion of it.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:16 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Thank you very much for your review, we really want as many TD fans as possible to try this unique game because it is really different, one of the key strategies is to tap a creep to give attack priority and that alone IMHO takes the gameplay to a whole new level.

Really appreciate your effort in taking time to test the game, and other beta testers too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iosappsrock View Post
Beta Tester here, but I actually want to buy this at the normal price, because I feel you developers deserve your money, and this game is worth it!

To anyone who's thinking of getting this, I can definitely recommend it. I really like it as a tower defense game. Tons of options, plenty of levels, and lots of towers and bad guys to destroy. I haven't played to far into it yet, but I like what I've seen so far.

Also, all the proper TD controls are here - pausing, ability to place towers while paused, fast forward, etc. They did a good job making the controls comfortable for hardcore TD fans.

At $0.99 compared to other TD games on the market, this one is a must-grab for fans of Tower Defense. Which, by the way, I am a huge fan of TD games.

I will try to post more detailed impressions later, once I've bought the game, and played through a greater portion of it.

Thank you, it means a lot to our small team
Quote:
I totally agree. I was a tester and bought it when it came out last night and reviewed it on the App Store 5 * of course
Old 12-14-2012, 09:40 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Ugh! New update adds retina graphics, which is cool if you have a retina device (I don't). The downside is that the app quadrupled in size, and now I don't have room on my device for it. Unfortunately, this one may have to go for now. I'll download it again as soon as I upgrade to the new iPad.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:18 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
Ugh! New update adds retina graphics, which is cool if you have a retina device (I don't). The downside is that the app quadrupled in size, and now I don't have room on my device for it. Unfortunately, this one may have to go for now. I'll download it again as soon as I upgrade to the new iPad.
Thanks for the feedback. The retina update for iPad is just out, the thing is we really want to roll out this version before Christmas, and right now we're doing everything we can to reduce the size of it. So, to all the ERA gamers, if you're not playing this on a retina device, waiting for the next update is not a bad idea.

Quote:
I don't see a update guess iPad only
Yep, the retina update is for iPad only since iPhone version already supports retina, we've submitted an update for iPhone already which would fix some small bugs and improve memory usage.

FYI, we're working on a new Endless map right now
Old 12-14-2012, 10:27 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
I don't see a update guess iPad only
Oops, sorry! I was thinking is a Universal app. Should have posted in the HD iPad thread.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:15 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Any new towers for future updates?
Good thinking, how about new abilities for some towers