★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-30-2013, 03:21 AM
Bought, of course! Polished as Hell, as expected, and faithful to the original.

Regarding the price, isn't this price the introductory one? I think the FF titles will always be more expensive than the GA ones, and that their full price is 6.99, no?

All times favorites : CAVE shooters, Space Invaders Infinity Gene, Groove Coaster, Infinity Blade 2, King of Dragon Pass, Ascension, Alien Frontier, Sorcery!, Gamebook Adventure
GameCenter: Corroyeur
01-30-2013, 08:01 AM
Yay Tin Man!! I'm so happy there is a studio it there bringing back these game book memories of my youth.

Tin Man, if you ever decide to take on the Lone Wolf series (with a save feature that let's you carry over from book to book) I will name my first born after you. My face would melt from sheer happiness.

01-30-2013, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by venasque View Post
Yay Tin Man!! I'm so happy there is a studio it there bringing back these game book memories of my youth.

Tin Man, if you ever decide to take on the Lone Wolf series (with a save feature that let's you carry over from book to book) I will name my first born after you. My face would melt from sheer happiness.
Well, they've got Fire Wolf and Grailquest in the works, plus a new series by Lone Wolf creator, so hope's there.

All times favorites : CAVE shooters, Space Invaders Infinity Gene, Groove Coaster, Infinity Blade 2, King of Dragon Pass, Ascension, Alien Frontier, Sorcery!, Gamebook Adventure
GameCenter: Corroyeur
01-30-2013, 10:29 AM
[QUOTE=oooooomonkey;2652334]I wish they did an intro sale for these as I've picked up every book that "tin man games" have put out and every one of them has gone on sale. Blood of the zombies wasn't out for very long before it went on sale.[end QUOTE]

I won't question that Blood of the Zombies went on Sale in your local App Store. But here in Canada it never has. It's the only book from these guys that has never dropped in price since its release as far as I know, I've been waiting for it but no luck, so sometimes full price is the only way to go is my point

Last edited by drloony; 01-30-2013 at 10:33 AM.
01-30-2013, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by venasque View Post
Sorry to say we won't be doing Lone Wolf as I believe it is being handled by a team in Italy. So it will make an iOS appearance at some point, but in what guise I know not. Sorry about that.

The saving grace of course is that your first born doesn't need to named "Tin Man"! Not sure it would go down well at school.

Follow us on the Tin Man Games blog and check out our latest Gamebook Adventures and Fighting Fantasy sites for links to our GA and FF apps!
01-30-2013, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTinMan View Post
Sorry to say we won't be doing Lone Wolf as I believe it is being handled by a team in Italy. So it will make an iOS appearance at some point, but in what guise I know not. Sorry about that.

The saving grace of course is that your first born doesn't need to named "Tin Man"! Not sure it would go down well at school.
All this could change in the blink of a license. Never thought you guys would have the FF one, but here we are.

Favourites: KotOR, Gridlee, iDOS, Deus Ex: The Fall, Gamebook Adventures, Baldur's Gate EE, GTA: Vice City
01-30-2013, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Awwwwww sadface.

Quote:
He would have done just fine.

To rise above diversity and show your peers you have confidence in your difference, turn to page 23.

To key the jocks car and then egg his house, turn to page 46.

01-31-2013, 05:08 AM
Always glad to see you guys bringing back my childhood memories into 21st century form.

Always happy to support Aussie developers too!
02-04-2013, 08:43 PM
Game Impressions

02-19-2013, 11:23 PM
Updated with less image compression, app download size has roughly doubled but original size compared to past relases did indicate that they were probably a little low.