★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "I highly recommend BattleMage if you like side-scrolling RPGs" - AppAdvice.com

Evil has begun to creep from the darkness, approaching the villages and threatening the kingdom. The king has called on a young mage to save the land! That's you!

BattleMage is a fast paced side-scrolling action RPG. Take control of your mage, as you fight an army of orcs, spiders, and undead! Reach the end of each stage before the enemies over-power you, and level-up your hero to gain powerful spells, skills, and gear.

Features:

Tons of different spells and skills to choose from, allowing for different play styles and strategies

Use your gold to purchase staffs and robes, all with unique stat bonuses and some special abilities

A variety of unique enemy types, along with boss battles

Game Center achievements with in-game bonuses

Compatible with: iPhone 4S, iPod touch 5th gen, iPad 2/mini or better

Follow on twitter @nyxpixel, for news on games and updates!

Nyxpixel's comments:

BattleMage

Nick Joyner
Genres: Games Adventure Role Playing
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$1.29 NZD

Quote:
Evil has begun to creep from the darkness, approaching the villages and threatening the kingdom. The king has called on a young mage to save the land! That's you!

BattleMage is a fast paced side-scrolling action RPG. Take control of your mage, as you fight an army of orcs, spiders, and undead! Reach the end of each stage before the enemies over-power you, and level-up your hero to gain powerful spells, skills, and gear.

Features:

Tons of different spells and skills to choose from, allowing for different play styles and strategies

Use your gold to purchase staffs and robes, all with unique stat bonuses and some special abilities

A variety of unique enemy types, along with boss battles

Game Center achievements with in-game bonuses

Compatible with: iPhone 4S, iPod touch 5th gen, iPad 2/mini or better

Follow on twitter @nyxpixel, for news on games and updates!

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4S
  • iPhone5
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone4
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone5s
  • iPad23G
  • iPadMini
  • iPhone5c

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 55.3MB

11-19-2014, 10:29 PM
Official Trailer:

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind

11-20-2014, 01:06 AM
Game Impressions

11-20-2014, 08:07 AM
Looks nice, any impressions?

//Pedroapan
11-20-2014, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedroapan View Post
Looks nice, any impressions?

//Pedroapan
I was wondering the same. I was debating on picking it up. What did you think of it Sanuku?
11-20-2014, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
I was wondering the same. I was debating on picking it up. What did you think of it Sanuku?
It looks like if you enjoyed the Zombieville games this one will probably be a good one too, Sanuku did play for 30 minutes in his video so he must have liked it somewhat
11-20-2014, 11:13 AM
It's zombieville 2 with magic. You level up pretty quickly, and coins are plenty. There is a nice amount of gear to unlock, and the skills are fun to use. Seriously, this is worth more than the asking price.
11-20-2014, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Xatu View Post
It's zombieville 2 with magic. You level up pretty quickly, and coins are plenty. There is a nice amount of gear to unlock, and the skills are fun to use. Seriously, this is worth more than the asking price.
Thank you for the imps Xatu
11-20-2014, 03:48 PM
Man you can feel the love tht wuz crafted n2 thiz
Congratz again m'lord Nick
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	81069  

Last edited by 7lilwhitewolf7; 11-20-2014 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Leeroooooooooooooooooy Jenkiiiiiiiiins!!!!
11-20-2014, 04:20 PM
Looking at the screen shots, this game looks like it has some depth with skills and equipment. Kinda reminds me of Battleheart with zombies too. Got my eyes on this one until further impressions.

Last edited by RenTin850; 11-20-2014 at 08:41 PM.