01-31-2013, 06:59 AM
I know it's stupid, but I found myself stuck. I found 3 jobs, but now I can't mix those, so I have only the option to mix the jobs I already know. How do I progress? xD
01-31-2013, 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked8146 View Post
Love the game so far. Fun. Cute. Addicting. I'd love to have the option to turn off iCloud so it doesn't try to look to synch every time I open the app.
Go to the town hall and hit the game settings which is the gear. Turn off iCloud there.

So much search and find. Is there a good way to keep track? I feel a little disorganized.

Echo7 where is the 'special' tab you were talking about?

01-31-2013, 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked8146 View Post
Love the game so far. Fun. Cute. Addicting. I'd love to have the option to turn off iCloud so it doesn't try to look to synch every time I open the app.
You can turn iCloud off by going on the settings menu inside the Town Center building.
01-31-2013, 07:07 AM
ok I found out that I can mix identical jobs and create a new one, lol
01-31-2013, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
Double time does, indeed, come from a building, but what is this Utopia IAP I hear?

As for the hints - they're actually there, you just need to press the arrow button facing to the right. The default view takes you to the first hint, while the others are added off to the side.
No there is a red number on the icon and an exclamation point on the building but the new hint takes a few minutes to show up. Even after clicking through.

But that kind of arrow is what I wish was on the people tab so we can scroll through them.
01-31-2013, 07:15 AM
Was okay for a few hours but eventually gets really dull and repetitive - ready to delete it now. Also, the music is really really annoying, but at least you can turn it off. Needs more of a challenge.
01-31-2013, 07:28 AM
There's not a lot of game in this game, however the devs have done a good job of keeping the pacing brisk so you don't have to wait long for something new to happen and it can keep you hooked for a good deal of time if you're sufficiently bored. The heart system is the stupidest thing about the game, needless interaction that could have been spiced up with a small mini-game instead of just holding a button.

Obsessions: FTL | Sword of the Stars: The Pit (Gold Edition)
GC: onlyphoenix
01-31-2013, 07:34 AM
Yea heart system is pretty nice. Something to do while you wait for other stuff to get built.
01-31-2013, 07:54 AM
Wow. I really did not think that I would enjoy this one... but damnit it's great. There's so much to do, I'm hardly ever just sitting there watching the game play out and waiting for things to finish. I went ahead and bought 50u's... but haven't used them yet. I am thinking of covering my town in Decor's so that I can lower the prices for expanding and what-not... but WOOHOO!!! I'm totally diggin it. THANK YOU CHILLINGO!

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III
01-31-2013, 07:54 AM
there is a way to play the same game on both iphone and on ipad?
because even with iCloud does not work on iphone, load a new game