★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-31-2013, 08:01 AM
There's an in app purchase called double time. Does anyone know what it is and how to buy it?
01-31-2013, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zucram View Post
Why no sound options? I like that i can play my own music but how do turn of the sound effects?

Thanks!
You can turn sounds on and off in city hall.
There is a cog icon on it.

-L.

Last edited by Lcfr; 01-31-2013 at 12:51 PM.

01-31-2013, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
What's ninja HQ and what building do you need to do iap as in buying specials not ut
Probably unlocks if you mix a ninja. And I have yet to find the other building. Hoping it is one of the ones I have building now as they were jobs from the first page I overlooked.

Not sure if this is the best strategy -- trying to fill up all the buildings I have now and the occasional new job rather than go all out for new new new. I figure it could give me some serious coins this way and so far it is working out really well.
01-31-2013, 08:33 AM
So what's the end goal? All I'm doing is combining, placing a new building, and then waiting. Rinse and repeat ad nauseam. Zero strategy and barely a game.
01-31-2013, 09:03 AM
After a couple hours of playing, I'd say this game is more like Middle Manager of Justice than Tiny Tower or the infinite number of other time sims. Nothing has taken a horribly long time yet, and there is a more manageable end goal in sight.

I like it a lot. Definitely worth the free price (and would have been worth a buck or two).
01-31-2013, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Been splicing but I noticed something after I been doing that I can't select the jobs again so do I have to resplice the ones again to do that? If that's the case I'm gonna need alot of houses.
Do you mean if a job is required in more than one business? If so then yeah you have to resplice them.

I gotta say though, some of these combinations are HILARIOUS! So much fun! I really like my strategy of filling what I have so far - it's giving me lots of coins and the few that I do expand actually give me a goal of three or so more new jobs a time. The waits are not horrible, and the cost of expansion isn't too bad yet either. It's incredibly fun so far. I have been hit with a few events where I was given a new gene out of the blue which is really fun too - opens things up surprisingly a lot, as in lots new jobs available when this happens. Really a good motivator to keep on splicing!
01-31-2013, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnyceps View Post
there is a way to play the same game on both iphone and on ipad?
because even with iCloud does not work on iphone, load a new game
Yeah, iCloud isn't working for me either.
01-31-2013, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream View Post
Yeah, iCloud isn't working for me either.
Now he has started to work!
01-31-2013, 09:35 AM
do I need paths, or are they aesthetic? I cannot tell if it is like Sim City where they need paths between buildings to travel or not for the game.
01-31-2013, 09:35 AM
iCloud is working for me. iPhone 5 + iPad 2. Haven't updated to the latest iOS update quite yet.