★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-31-2013, 08:15 AM
Was okay for a few hours but eventually gets really dull and repetitive - ready to delete it now. Also, the music is really really annoying, but at least you can turn it off. Needs more of a challenge.
01-31-2013, 08:28 AM
There's not a lot of game in this game, however the devs have done a good job of keeping the pacing brisk so you don't have to wait long for something new to happen and it can keep you hooked for a good deal of time if you're sufficiently bored. The heart system is the stupidest thing about the game, needless interaction that could have been spiced up with a small mini-game instead of just holding a button.

"Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned"
Unnecessary Sass Towards The Admins

01-31-2013, 08:30 AM
I like the heart system and they don't dissapear either so do it when you want. The upgrading cost gets pretty high.
01-31-2013, 08:34 AM
Yea heart system is pretty nice. Something to do while you wait for other stuff to get built.
01-31-2013, 08:54 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Wow. I really did not think that I would enjoy this one... but damnit it's great. There's so much to do, I'm hardly ever just sitting there watching the game play out and waiting for things to finish. I went ahead and bought 50u's... but haven't used them yet. I am thinking of covering my town in Decor's so that I can lower the prices for expanding and what-not... but WOOHOO!!! I'm totally diggin it. THANK YOU CHILLINGO!

:;:2015 GOTY List [so far-in no order]:;: Sproggiwood, Space Marshals, Wizards And Wagons,
.Decluster Zero, Downwell, Templar Battleforce, Implosion - Never Loose Hope
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid (please say you're from TA)
01-31-2013, 08:54 AM
there is a way to play the same game on both iphone and on ipad?
because even with iCloud does not work on iphone, load a new game
01-31-2013, 09:01 AM
There's an in app purchase called double time. Does anyone know what it is and how to buy it?
01-31-2013, 09:03 AM
What's ninja HQ and what building do you need to do iap as in buying specials not ut
01-31-2013, 09:14 AM
Originally Posted by Zucram View Post
Why no sound options? I like that i can play my own music but how do turn of the sound effects?

You can turn sounds on and off in city hall.
There is a cog icon on it.

Last edited by Lcfr; 01-31-2013 at 01:51 PM.
01-31-2013, 09:30 AM
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
What's ninja HQ and what building do you need to do iap as in buying specials not ut
Probably unlocks if you mix a ninja. And I have yet to find the other building. Hoping it is one of the ones I have building now as they were jobs from the first page I overlooked.

Not sure if this is the best strategy -- trying to fill up all the buildings I have now and the occasional new job rather than go all out for new new new. I figure it could give me some serious coins this way and so far it is working out really well.