★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-31-2013, 03:38 AM
Some clarity over iCloud:

If you delete your game you also delete your save with it.

IAP coins are consumables so not restorable unlike DLC for example - if you overwrite the local save data with an iCloud save then you WILL OF COURSE lose your "local" coins / progress hence the dialog that gives you the choice.

Game save is locked to your Game Centre account so if you have different game centre accounts on different devices it won't sync your progress. You need to use the same account on all devices.
01-31-2013, 03:47 AM
Insta-buy. Love it.

The physics and car dynamics are a bit boring, but the weapons, upgrades and online multiplayer are awesome.

01-31-2013, 03:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
Aww. If it helps, I see 7 ratings on the UK store so far, with an average of 4.5 stars.
I got word from another dev that the reviews take a while to go through the system Thanks to everyone who has bought and reviewed it - the feedback on here is making it feel like a very worthwhile effort
01-31-2013, 04:03 AM
no problem. same game center account on both devices. probably just a weird fluke problem i am having. ultimately i like it much better on the ipad anyway. the extra real estate help alot. you know it might be an idea to have the option to turn on or off the horizon tilt. im a ways in now and things are getting quick which is making it really fun but i could see where some may find that distracting although some im sure disagree. awesome game. im in for a 5 star review. i did buy some extra coins but im so glad that the cars can be upgraded without nickel and diming people. good stuff. cool option that i will use again im sure but definately not necessary if you are good and keep getting the stars. that's the fun part. the challenge. as people get a bit further into it the game gets pretty intense. i might even suggest a few less weapons boxes and maybe a few tips on some shortcuts

Last edited by bckrupps; 01-31-2013 at 04:06 AM.
01-31-2013, 04:34 AM
Great work to the developers!!
Thanks for your hard work on this gem of a game.. And for your time in creating it for us guys.
01-31-2013, 04:38 AM
Spread the word on your social media guys...it all helps and we'd love to keep making new content for it and new game of even higher quality.
01-31-2013, 04:56 AM
Whoa!.. praise all around looks like a insta buy when I get in from work.

Just wish I didn't have to go home to put a bathroom cabinet up, under wife's orders; so not sure I'll have time to play tonight.

Hope the controls and online play are good.

Playing: Asphalt 8, Real Racing 3, GTA SA
Waiting:
01-31-2013, 05:25 AM
Great game can't put it down.
01-31-2013, 05:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nburcombe View Post
Spread the word on your social media guys...it all helps and we'd love to keep making new content for it and new game of even higher quality.
Will do this now
01-31-2013, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nburcombe View Post

Will do this now

Oops double post... How I delete a reply?