App description: App Store: "Best of 2013" Award and App Store: "Editors Choice" Jan 2013

Table Top Racing is the multi-award winning, combat-racer brought to you by the co-creator of Sony's blockbuster PlayStation franchise 'WipEout'. With console-quality graphics and intensifying game play, it offers countless hours of fun and a real challenge for players of all skill levels. 'Table Top Racing' pits all manner of crazy vehicles, battling each other in a world of table-top race tracks and over-sized obstacles. Upgrade your cars in the garage, master both pickup weapons and wheel weapons and explore the circuit limits and discover secret shortcuts!

- 4 Player Multi-player
- 30 Achievements
- 18 Leaderboards
- 17 Upgradeable Cars
- 8 Incredible Race Tracks
- 4 Fiercely Fought Championships
- 30+ Special Race Events
- 6 Unique Gameplay Modes
- 9 Cunning Power-Ups
- Zero Zombies....yet
- Tweet your victories and show off your new cars

- iCloud Save Game Sync
- iOS 7.0, 6.0 and 5.0 Compatible
- Native Resolution 3D on all supported platforms

- In-Game Multi-Language Support: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese.

With an awesome arsenal of madcap weapons and devious power-ups to play with, cars and tracks are brought to life with 'Triple-A' production values lavished on every pixel. The irresistible multi-player mode enables up to four 'frienemies' to engage in addictive, high octane battles over the net and also compete for the top spot on global leader boards.
Players can also win coins, upgrade vehicles, unlock new cars, expand their weapons cabinet in a bid to blast their way to the front of the grid. Simple, responsive controls make 'Table Top Racing' instantly playable with super smooth frame rates on all supported devices delivering a stunning racing game experience that all mobile gamers will enjoy.

App Store: "Best of 2013" Award
Slide to Play: Game of the Month
What Mobile: Game of the Month
Pocket-Lint: App of the Day: An instant classic!
Pocket Gamer: Game Of The Week Polished and instantly playable
Touchgen Table Top Racing looks absolutely gorgeous!
The Sunday Times Console quality entertainment at a fraction of the price
The Sun Table Top of the Pops!

Note: iPhone 3GS/iPod 3rd are not supported so please do not buy and THEN leave a poor review. Thanks.

Table Top Racing has been awarded the prestigious "Best of 2013" by the European App Stores in France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Luxembourg, Austria and Switzerland! Thank you everyone for your support.

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
★★★★★ Slide to Play: Game of the Month
★★★★★ What Mobile: Game of the Month
★★★★★ Pocket-Lint: App of the Day: “An instant classic!”
★★★★☆ Pocket Gamer: Game Of The Week “Polished and instantly playable”
★★★★☆ Touchgen “Table Top Racing looks absolutely gorgeous!”
★★★★☆ The Sunday Times “Console quality entertainment at a fraction of the price”
★★★★★ The Sun “Table Top of the Pops!”

Incredible Console-Quality Gameplay and Graphics!

From the co-creators of Sony's blockbuster PlayStation franchise 'WipEout' comes 'Table Top Racing', a brand new fast and furious combat racing game featuring console quality graphics and gameplay. 'Table Top Racing' pits all manner of crazy cars and automobiles against each other in a world of table top race tracks and oversized obstacles.

- Up to 4 Player Multi-player battles
- 30 Achievements
- 18 Leaderboards
- 10 Upgradeable Cars
- 8 Incredible Race Tracks
- 4 Fierce Championships
- 30+ Special Events
- 6 Unique Gameplay Modes
- 9 Cunning Power-Ups

- iCloud Save Game Sync
- iOS 6.0 and 5.0 Compatible
- Native Resolution 3D on all supported platforms

- Multi-Language Support: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese.

With an awesome arsenal of madcap weapons and devious power-ups to play with, cars and tracks are brought to life with 'Triple-A' production values lavished on every pixel. The irresistible multi-player mode enables up to four 'frienemies' to engage in addictive, high octane battles over the net and also compete for the top spot on global leaderboards.

Players can also win coins, upgrade vehicles, unlock new cars, expand their weapons cabinet in a bid to blast their way to the front of the grid. Simple, responsive controls make 'Table Top Racing' instantly playable with super smooth frame rates on all supported devices delivering a stunning racing game experience that all mobile gamers will enjoy.

Note: iPhone iPod 3rd is not supported

01-30-2013, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nburcombe View Post
Hi Guys!! We're here out of the "Upoming" thread. Just to clarify on the enhance for iphone 5 comment at the topin the description.....

iPad2, iPad Mini, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPod 5th gen and iPad 4th all get normal mapping and bloom lighting. And look rather sweet

AMA, I'll answer what I can
So judging from the description and requirements, I'm assuming this will work on a 3GS just without he fancy effects like the bloom lighting?
01-30-2013, 01:38 PM
Christ, it's so annoying trying to find freshly squeezed apps on the App Store from first-time developers. Never dawned on me to visit the link in this thread to be redirected to my local store. >_> Bought, downloading and can't wait! *runs off to Little Inferno thread*

01-30-2013, 01:40 PM
Oh boy! Exciting! Little inferno and this the same night!
01-30-2013, 02:15 PM
Just started playing! First impressions are excellent! This is a very pretty game to look at. The level of detail and polish is outstanding. So far I've only played a couple of races but the "feel" of the game seems just right, the cars have a nice weight to them and the touch controls seem spot on (haven't tried Tilt yet). Easily the best $2.99 I have spent on the App Store for quite a while! I think this is gonna be one of those games to get so you can see just what a mobile device is capable of these days. Happy day!
01-30-2013, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Oh boy! Exciting! Little inferno and this the same night!
Same must-buys as you my friend.

Im still on the lookout for the other releases today, but none of them really got my interest except these two.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-30-2013, 02:42 PM
Well ive been playing this on the Ipad 3 and iphone 5 and all i can say is "WOW"

This is going to be a hit and thanks so much for icloud support! BRILLIANT
01-30-2013, 02:53 PM
How is this game with an iPhone 4? I don't know if it's really worth the buy with this ancient model.

Heavy Devil is my latest game, check it out! AppStore GooglePlay
01-30-2013, 02:55 PM
Agree with all the comments in here. TTR's just gorgeous to look at, controls absolutely perfectly and is a joy to play. Lies somewhere on that line between "console quality" and "a perfect fit for mobile". Highly and easily recommended.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
01-30-2013, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Same must-buys as you my friend.

Im still on the lookout for the other releases today, but none of them really got my interest except these two.
January has been a tad slow so far except H&C.

Feb has RR3, maybe a Dead Space 3 tie-in? Man I'm hoping but not too much given there's been no announcement and it's only my own speculation.
01-30-2013, 03:20 PM
This looks very berry interesting. Will have to do some research on this puppy.