Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-30-2013, 03:53 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Nihilus View Post
I've gotta say, the shooting looks kind of odd, it takes away the fear of the 1st chapter, which gives me goose bumps every single time I play it, maybe if you added zombies or some other kind of creeper instead of floating skulls it would make more sense but that's just me.

Still, looks pretty good and definitely better than any Slender game on the iOS.
I can't tell you how many people are gonna read that and pretend they did not just hear you say zombies. They're so overused I wouldn't flinch if one walked in and sat down next to me right now, I'd probably tap him to see if he exploded.
Old 01-30-2013, 04:01 PM

Quote:
I've gotta say, the shooting looks kind of odd, it takes away the fear of the 1st chapter, which gives me goose bumps every single time I play it, maybe if you added zombies or some other kind of creeper instead of floating skulls it would make more sense but that's just me.

Still, looks pretty good and definitely better than any Slender game on the iOS.
The skulls part is very much towards the climax of the game, its actually a slower paced psychological horror. Driving around exploring buildings and uncovering clues with a slow haunting and stalking from a sinister spirit. Chapter 1 did not have enough build up to it and there was not enough of uncovering the mystery. The teaser trailer shows more of the action side. the gun will also be a bit of an integration tool for some parts.
Old 01-30-2013, 04:21 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeCubes View Post
It would be great to have 12 chapters each with its own mystery. Sort of like an xfiles episode. but it depends how things go if they still sell we will keep making.

There is a great concept for chapter 3 but that will be around summer time.

Would love to hear what other people think should be in future chapters and whether it should stay just supernatural or more xfiles like.
Wow 12 chapters? I hope it all works out
Old 01-30-2013, 04:46 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
The skulls part is very much towards the climax of the game, its actually a slower paced psychological horror. Driving around exploring buildings and uncovering clues with a slow haunting and stalking from a sinister spirit. Chapter 1 did not have enough build up to it and there was not enough of uncovering the mystery. The teaser trailer shows more of the action side. the gun will also be a bit of an integration tool for some parts.
Oh, good to know the essence will not change.
Old 01-30-2013, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
I can't tell you how many people are gonna read that and pretend they did not just hear you say zombies. They're so overused I wouldn't flinch if one walked in and sat down next to me right now, I'd probably tap him to see if he exploded.
Well not zombies per say, maybe demons or something that goes with witchcraft stuff, it does make more sense than to shoot ghosts with bullets, but that's just me.

And btw, zombies will never get old.
Old 01-31-2013, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Well not zombies per say, maybe demons or something that goes with witchcraft stuff, it does make more sense than to shoot ghosts with bullets, but that's just me.

Well there is a bit of explanation to the gun in the game, it not a normal gun. thats why it fires glowing bullets. All will be revealed
Old 01-31-2013, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Well there is a bit of explanation to the gun in the game, it not a normal gun. thats why it fires glowing bullets. All will be revealed
Oh great, as long as there's good writing behind it I'm sure you'll pull it off.

Last edited by Darth Nihilus; 01-31-2013 at 03:22 PM..
Old 01-31-2013, 11:18 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

One of the great things about this update is the implied emphasis on supernatural horror in fresh perspectives. Slender Man is interesting but over done. Hopefully future chapters retain the subtle creepy vibe of the first.

Hey, I am obliged to request you consider inserting an elusive El Chucacabra like creature somewhere in one of the chapters.
Quote:
+1
Old 01-31-2013, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Hey, I am obliged to request you consider inserting an elusive El Chucacabra like creature somewhere in one of the chapters.+1
Oh snap! how I never thought of that? Chupacabras would be amazing in a given chapter, weird, supernatural, horrifying, mysterious, no one has tried that before.

Lol I know it's too much to ask but it would be nice if you considered to do this for one chapter if you do well with this next chapter 2-
Old 01-31-2013, 03:39 PM

Maybe after chapter 2 we can set up a vote for the next chapters monster

Last edited by ThreeCubes; 01-31-2013 at 03:41 PM..