★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A network of nanorobots gives humans godlike power. What will you do with yours?

-Create your own world! Build, upgrade, and explore a unique combination of glorious locations. No two worlds are the same!

-Wage war against 10 enemy personalities, from giant scorpion matriarchs to ruthless space pirates!

-Embark on secret missions, discover dark truths, and take action. Many lives will depend on your choices!

An incremental strategy game designed for depth and replayability.

No Ads, No In-App Purchases.

Accessible with VoiceOver.

objectsobjects's comments:

Hey guys, I apologize in advance if I messed this up but it's my first thread, blah blah blah. Anyway, I'm not the creator of this game, but I saw it mentioned on Reddit and checked it out and it's pretty fun but I couldn't find any mention of it, like, anywhere on the Internet so I wanted to make a thread for it here so that it could get more exposure! It's a text-based resource management game in the style of A Dark Room/The Ensign, but of course, like those games, the real fun is in the story, world, and atmosphere. I'm not gonna spoil anything but it's a fully-realized science fantasy with multiple endings.
07-28-2015, 09:42 AM
Just downloaded I'll take a look when I get a chance

07-29-2015, 01:17 PM
Hi! I'm the creator of Nano Empire.

Thank you objectsobjects for your kind post; it has brought me more downloads than ever before!

I would be glad to answer any questions about the game. My email is jsenter.games@gmail.com and my Twitter account is @jamesksenter. I'll post any updates here. I'm currently working on a web version, and then I have some new content planned. Maybe at some point I'll even do a design-your-own-location contest!
07-29-2015, 01:35 PM
I just got to say this is a fantastic game. Plays a lot like A Dark Room and The Ensign, games which I love.

So simple but pulls you in. I like the random attacks and having to always be prepared. It's got a sort of clicker game mixed in with attacking.

Fantastic. I don't know if I'm in the minority but I've had a hard time putting this down. It's all menu based and that may put some people off. But being free you'd be doing yourself a disservice if you don't give this a try. You might be pleasantly surprised!
08-23-2015, 11:32 AM
Wanted to let everyone know that this is the last week for Nano Empire to be free, and then it will be $0.99. However, I did just launch the web version which will be permanently free: http://www.kongregate.com/games/jsenter/nano-empire
04-13-2016, 07:32 PM
I picked this game up after seeing TouchArcade advertise it. For a buck you can't go wrong. On my second play through. Like Ensign meets clicker with small RPGish elements (stat and production upgradability) at the fraction of the pics of a Starbucks coffee, it will provide you far more entertainment and spare you the after taste of flat beer mixed with cigarette bucks that only Starbucks can provide.

Give it a shot
04-13-2016, 08:12 PM
I have had this on my wl for awhile, after reading the TA article about how this game has audio support how could I not buy it right now? Major kudos to the dev for thinking about gamers with visual impairment.
04-13-2016, 08:54 PM
Games like this really annoy me, solely for the fact they lack publicity (not faulting the second) and are often overlooked. I wish it didn't take me a year to come across this gem, I hope the developer sees some traction from the TA post.
04-13-2016, 09:06 PM
Me too
04-13-2016, 09:32 PM
I want to know more. Hard to stop