• Publisher: Tio Atum
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 12.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0.4
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: From the creators of Super Bit Dash! Get ready to slay goblins and zombies in this new epic fantasy slasher!

Don't get any blood splatter on you as you destroy tons of enemies in this hard game for gamers!

Bloody Epic is a original game for those looking for a true challenge!

BLOODY EPIC FEATURES:

* Massive Boss fights
* Unlockable swords and armor
* Unique gameplay
* Endless game mode
* Tons of objectives to complete
* Over 40 challenging bloody levels
* Leaderboards and achievements
* A bloody epic experience!
* Optimized for the iPad and other iPhone5!

Why are you still reading? Come and prove your might in this new original game by the creators of Super Bit Dash!

Did we mention the Zombies and their massive Zombie boss? Over the top slashing!

Oh and remember Tio Atum is a very small studio, your love and reviews help keep the updates coming ;)

Follow us @ http://www.facebook.com/TioAtum

metalcasket's comments:
01-31-2013, 07:51 AM
No universal or iPad edition come on guys I was looking forward to play this Game.

I am the punishment of GOD
if you had not committed great sins
GOD would not have sent
a punishment like me upon you Genghis Khan

01-31-2013, 08:15 AM
No iphone 5 support either. Getting tired of new games coming out that don't even fully support the newest hardware...
01-31-2013, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
No iphone 5 support either. Getting tired of new games coming out that don't even fully support the newest hardware...
This is probably my biggest concern about getting the new iPhone. =o/

But this game does look half-way decent. I'm a sucker when it comes to these slasher games... it is really too bad that it's not Universal. =o(

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Flint Glass
01-31-2013, 09:08 AM
Any impressions? Is this really bloody epic?
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
This is probably my biggest concern about getting the new iPhone. =o/
Although widescreen support is nice I haven't felt impeded playing non-optimized games on my iPod Touch 5G. They just don't take full advantage of the screen but ergonomics and comfort have not been an issue for me.
01-31-2013, 09:50 AM
Looks pretty cool but ill wait for a universal
01-31-2013, 11:51 AM
Aw... really been waiting for this, but no ipad version or universal build is a total turnoff.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-31-2013, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Aw... really been waiting for this, but no ipad version or universal build is a total turnoff.
I agree. Inexcusable to me. Fugetaboutit! My patience is running thin when it comes to this. Okay, honestly, it's run out!!!!
01-31-2013, 12:02 PM
From the "Upcoming" thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by atum_ramirez View Post
We are considering an HD or Universal app depending on its success.

You see, we don't own an iPad yet so we wouldn't have any way to really test it out. Not to mention all the extra work to put it on the iPad retina rez.

But, if enough people cry out iPAD we will have to deliver

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"