★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Become the OddLander!
Enforce the law in a post-apocalyptic future, full of mutants and bands of criminals, facing duels with all kind of enemies.
OddLand is a duel shooter that will leave you breathless!

Single Player Modes:
- 25 territories, 5 different factions, defeat them and restore the law in Campaign Mode.
- 4 different Battle Modes: Mutant Duel & Boss Duel, Survival (after being an Oddlander), Stealth and Rescue Mission
- Game events and metagaming strategy:
Shoot at bottles to sharp your aim
Play and get rich in Odd 23 Card Game

Online Mode:
- Beat the best duelists in the world
- Raise your stats in the world ranking

Customization
- Choose your weapon
- Customize your character
- Select your skills

More exciting features:
- Duel Shooter with RPG details
- Neat and well-shaped aesthetics
- Original Soundtrack
- Control system adapted to smartphones and tablets
- Share your achievements through Facebook and Twitter

You either die like a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become a villain

Appstorearcade.com: 8.5/10 Oddand has so much to it that this review only brushed the surface. If you're looking for a completely new Freemium experience then you won't regret checking this out."

digitalspy.com.uk: "It looks fantastic though, and as a free-to-play game is worth a look".

1up.com: Dont forget to try the multiplayer option, you will challenge some tough opponents or if you are lucky you might find some fresh trigger.

TouchArcade Bot's comments:

01-31-2013, 10:23 PM
Anyone play this, it looks absolutely awesome, am excitedly downloading it now.

01-31-2013, 11:40 PM
Hmm... does look interesting.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-31-2013, 11:58 PM
Erm... Yeah I'm not sure about this one. Perhaps it is the abysmal history with regards to TouchArcade Bot and their insistence on promoting total "crapps"... but from the screenshots this game does not look very good. It appears to be a lightgun game where you control the on-screen cursor using a virtual joystick.

Even if that's not the control scheme, this game does not exactly scream "Download me! I'm polished!"

Even at Free, I think I'mma make like a rock, and skip this one.

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
02-01-2013, 01:28 PM
Game Impressions

HD Gameplay Trailer addded...

Last edited by Sanuku; 02-02-2013 at 02:43 AM.
02-01-2013, 01:37 PM
Currently not available in the U.S. store.
02-01-2013, 04:04 PM
Not in New Zealand either. hm.
02-01-2013, 04:07 PM
Do they not have translators in other countries?! Why do foreign developers always put out these games with TERRIBLE English. I can't stand it. They could at least put it in google translate. Half of it doesn't even make sense. The only thing I saw that made sense was "kill them ALL". Maybe the games good? Idk. I'd never give it a chance till it was in words that I could understand.
02-01-2013, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImJPaul View Post
Do they not have translators in other countries?! Why do foreign developers always put out these games with TERRIBLE English. I can't stand it. They could at least put it in google translate. Half of it doesn't even make sense. The only thing I saw that made sense was "kill them ALL". Maybe the games good? Idk. I'd never give it a chance till it was in words that I could understand.
Ah, the irony.
02-01-2013, 05:23 PM
How about OddWORLD? I'd like to see THAT!!!