App description: Version 1.1 comming with 360 free downloadable maps (splited in 5 map packs). More downloadable content comming soon

Doomsday II: Legions of Hell new part of old school shooter, which based on community project Freedoom and source code of Doom Classic. Second part comes with 32 new challenging levels.

Doomsday features:
- New 32 levels
- Multiplayer over WiFi: cooperative and deathmatch
- 9 weapons: Fist, Pistol, Shotgun, Chaingun, Rocket Launcher, Plasma Gun, Circular saw, Super Shotgun, BFG
- Ability to add friendly dogs who will help fight monsters (go to Options -> Settings)
- Customizable controls
- 11 amazing soundtracks
- Special enemy: drunk sailor
- Powered by Doom engine (id Tech 1 engine)

iPad version also available: http://bit.ly/doomsday2hd
01-29-2011, 07:53 PM
I just realized there were quality Doom clones on App Store and yet not Touch Arcade thread for this one that came out today. Am I the only one with a Doom fetish?

Last edited by undeadcow; 01-29-2011 at 07:56 PM.

01-30-2011, 12:01 AM
I really wish Doom 3 was ported over to ios. It's not that ambitious, I'm sure it can be done.

Waiting for: Forgotten Memories, M.U.S.E, The Shadow Sun, Galaxy On Fire 3, Daredevil Dave 2, JumpKnight: Missions, Topia: Age of Creation, Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land, Sniper: Ghost Warrior, Max Payne, 2013: Infected Wars, Battlefield 3: Aftershock.
01-30-2011, 12:08 AM
Instant buy - the first Doomsday was an excellent unofficial expansion to the Doom series. Will post impressions in a little bit.

I wish you guys could port Strife.

Check out my band HEAVY JACK - SOME FREE MUSIC FOR DOWNLOAD

How can you live on the banks of a river when the floodwater pours from the mouth?
- Paul Simon
01-30-2011, 12:28 AM
I'm waiting for the Ipad version : )
01-30-2011, 04:51 AM
Actualy we have one great feature that will come latter with update:
external wads over iTunes File Share. But right now we have some kind of fight with apple review team...

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
I just realized there were quality Doom clones on App Store and yet not Touch Arcade thread for this one that came out today. Am I the only one with a Doom fetish?
No, you not Thank you for posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Floss View Post
Instant buy - the first Doomsday was an excellent unofficial expansion to the Doom series. Will post impressions in a little bit.

I wish you guys could port Strife.
About Strife, actualy we are thinking about this, but we can't contact with right owners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rad View Post
I'm waiting for the Ipad version : )
Will be released on next weekend.
01-30-2011, 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gennadiy Potapov View Post
external wads over iTunes File Share. But right now we have some kind of fight with apple review team...
That would be great!

Playing:Carcassonne, Letterpress, Trigger Fist, Dungeon Story, Rebuild, Pen and Paper
Game Center/Openfeint/Plus+/Crystal/Agon/Gameloft Live: tonydeli7
Member of the Beta Tester Alliance Games/Apps I Have Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @tonydeli7
01-30-2011, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gennadiy Potapov View Post
Wow... I wish more games were open to user created content like this. Good luck with Apple.
01-30-2011, 08:28 AM
You know the 'wad support' thing...is there any way of adding doom2.wad to it and having it work? (y'know, as it doesnt seem like it will ever appear..)
(presumably that is why you are having to fight Apple..)
01-30-2011, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fusermarucs View Post
You know the 'wad support' thing...is there any way of adding doom2.wad to it and having it work? (y'know, as it doesnt seem like it will ever appear..)
(presumably that is why you are having to fight Apple..)
Yes, doom2.wad working very well with Doomsday II (you can try, if your device jeilbroken). But the problem is that wad can contain .deh files - scripts and apple rejects apps that can be extended with dynamic code.